General Spice Girls Discussion *On Tour* | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum

General Spice Girls Discussion *On Tour*

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

I 100% agree!

2. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

I''d like them all to just perform mel c songs....lol. I just downloaded Stop....and Carolyna by Mel C too for good measure...even tho i already bought it...

I''m so deluded!

3. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

i''ve cracked me albums out and listening away

i feel such a gay :)

4. jonk123

jonk123 Guest

Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

Stop seems to be selling well- wouldn''t be surprised to see it in the top 75 tomorrow

5. adz

adz

it''s no. 102 so um yah it might take longer than 1 day.

6. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

ERSOME! "We''re a realistic one!" I love Geri''s rant as well. She was always good at that.

7. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

Perez Hilton has now posted on his site about the Stop to the Top campaign. Should help out a bit.

8. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

the sales between the spice girls and the top 75 are very close, so "um yah" it could technically happen in one day.

9. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

Spice Girls has posted their first official picture, and it''s because they have received ONE MILLION TICKETS REQUEST on their official website!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

10. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

That pic has been around for a couple of days now. Was probably taken on the same day as the PC. There will be different pics with different totals on I expect!

11. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

They also say they''ve done a photoshoot for the Greatest Hits CD.

I guess this means Mrs Becks will have her vile peroxide harlot do unless she''s dusted off her old wigs and hairpieces...

12. Ray

Ray

Here is Ray''s completely unimportant opinion on this picture:

Mel C -- jaysus, woman, get rid of that fringe, you''d look better with a buzzcut
    Emma -- time stands still, she actually looks like a Spice GIRL still
    Mel B -- are you really sure it''s her? she looks very, very, very different. But not bad
    Geri -- me no likey this hair
    Victoria -- what''s the point in a picture of Victoria without her two big assets on display?

13. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

where is the pic?? I cant find it can someone post a link pls???
    xxx

14. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

stop is now at number 3 in the hmv charts....

yippeeeee

15. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

What''s the position in iTunes; I think due to its popularity, it''s going to be a better judge of its actual position... Unless of course, someone can go and find out its position on all download sites and figure out where it might actually be.

But, no that''s much too much bother.

16. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

impossible. until the end of the week, there is no way of knowing where the spice girls will end in the the proper singles chart. alot of the donwload figures arent tallied up til saturday night. in the first midweeks it was no.105, but its been rising a bit in the individual download sites so will be higher than that now.

17. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

WEDNESDAY PREDICTIONS

Stop - #63 / 1074 sales

Wannabe - #177 / 384 sales

As for the actual downloads chart:

Itunes- #64
    HMV- #5
    Tesco- #2
    7digital- #2

not bad, eh?

18. -SG-

-SG- Guest

The campaign of this is clearly "Stop to the top".

So every other chart placing at the end of the week would make of this campaign a flop, and a real waste of money really.

So many fans all around the world are supposed to have waited for this for a lot of years, and now, all they can do is a weak top40 chart placing? ROTLF!

19. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

Oh I didn''t want a prediction of where it would be, just where it might be now based on figures; of course estimating the final chart place on a Wednesday is plain silly...

Still, waste of money or not, it''s a bit of a larf, isn''t it.

20. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

I don''t think anyone''s been waiting for this campaign for years? Some Spice fans do have lives.

If they make it to the Top40 without much (or any) media support, then that''s definitely a success.

The big Radio1 campaign could only barely get Billie in the Top20.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.