General Spice Girls Discussion *On Tour* | Page 28 | The Popjustice Forum

General Spice Girls Discussion *On Tour*

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

Agreed that this is a bit of fun really, the ''stop to the top'' campaign. It would be great to see the spices back in the top 40 , the first time in 7 years!!!!

79p doesnt hurt the wallet so why not? I am a little dissappointed it hasnt done aswell as id hoped already as ive seen the campaign advertised lots.

It would just be fun to listen to the chart on the radio on sunday with the confused sounding voices of the presenters (unless theyre aware of the campaign

2. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

only 69p on woolworths!

3. tommie

tommie Guest

Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

I think 63 is very good all things considering - I mean, look at other fan campaigns...

4. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

IF "stop" is at 63 in the actual charts right now, then that is a jump of over 40 places in the space of one day. obviously if that continued this could be very interesting...

5. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

It''s number 63 in the iTunes chart, not the official chart.

6. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

Indeed...

Shame "Stop" wasn''t featured in Doctor Who the other day..."Voodoo Child" re-entered the charts after that was.

7. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

I bought it! I feel very proud of myself. It''s always, always, annoyed me that it didn''t get to number 1!

8. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

I also see GAY are having a Spice Girls night this weekend and are supporting the Stop campaign!

9. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

It''s a nice thought, but this ''Stop to the top'' campaign obviously isn''t going to work.

10. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

Perhaps they should rename it as "Stop to somewhere a bit further up from the bottom".

But still... to see it in the top 3 on some download site charts is quite nice.

11. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

A new message from the girls...

[​IMG]

12. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

YAH! We''re getting a proper cover for the GH and not some wierd artwork! WOO!

13. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

As long as it''s better than the hideous ''Forever'' cover then that''s fine

14. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

I dont care how much it costs im gonna get tickets somehow!!!!!

i wanted to go as a child but ever got to go, so im gonna make sure im going this time!!!!!! Ive got all my friends (even those who hate spices) to register so i can get tickets.

Its like a historic event in the making and i want to be part of it!

any updates on "Stop to the Top" ?

15. jonk123

jonk123 Guest

Stop is top 70 in yesterday''s midweeks. (#67 or above)
    It was 102 the day before so that''s a big climb...

16. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

That was spectacularily vile, mind you so was the album and the campaign, shame they called it forever, the best of could have been called that, or ''Viva Forever'' even.

17. Alfie

Alfie Guest

Top 40 would be amazing!

18. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

It was #63 on yesterdays midweeks

19. Re: General Spice Girls Discussion

That''s true actually. Perhaps enough people have never heard of Forever that they could still call the Greatest Hits that.
    in fact, they could trick people into thinking that the Greatest Hits is Forever, just so that they could sell the old album.

20. tommie

tommie Guest

#53 today...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.