General Square Enix Discussion | Page 278 | The Popjustice Forum

General Square Enix Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jonathan27, Aug 14, 2012.

1. The demo is clearly coming

2. I'm praying that this drops soon, otherwise i'm going to have to figure out how to tell my boyfriend i'd rather play this than spend my imminent free time with him ddd

3. It's coming and nobody is ready for it.

mi|kshake likes this.
  4. I found this, the full thing - I guess it is new but I haven't watched it until the end.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
  5. Nn people have managed to datamine the whole game from the demo

6. Oh fuck. SE must be furious with Sony.

Now how the fuck do I avoid spoilers for two months?

7. Mess. The final boss has leaked as well as Cloud in drag.

mi|kshake, papatrick and Rhombus like this.
  8. According to someone on Reddit full game was supposedly uploaded to psn (It's 73gb apparently) but it was then pulled off psn. Someone really messed it up at Sony.

I am sure this won't hurt them though, if anything, it will just create an even bigger hype.

9. It’s kind of SE’s fault as well for allowing the full game to be uploaded to servers so early

10. Y-a-a-a-s-s-s they kept the crossdressing

Remorque, joe_alouder, Joe. and 4 others like this.
  11. True but who knows why they did it, maybe they wanted to simply check if everything works. It was certainly not meant to be published for everyone.

I haven't seen any of it other than people talking about being leaked so I guess I don't have to avoid anything. Even if I see something, I won't get upset because it is not like it is a brand new game.

mi|kshake likes this.
  12. It also seems like part of the soundtrack has leaked as well...I would love to hear it, but I'm not familiar with Reddit and I have no hopes that Youtube will allow anyone to post the tracks.

13. stuaw, Bslg17, Tabris and 2 others like this.
  14. Now on Spotify!

15. I had no idea it leaked at all so they kept it under wraps pretty well.

mi|kshake and ZsDbk88 like this.
  16. Where the fuck is the VII demo

bakerboy92 and mi|kshake like this.
  17. But will we ever get the FFX-2 soundtrack?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    _hazzie_ and Xanax like this.
  18. The boss in the theme park of Nier Automata is one of my gaming moments of this gen, the story, the visuals and that music track are just on another level.

bakerboy92, DoggySwami and soratami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.