General Square Enix Discussion | Page 279 | The Popjustice Forum

General Square Enix Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jonathan27, Aug 14, 2012.

1. It's such a good moment in Route B

When they explain all the backstory.

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  2. Just got the laughing scene in the Final Fantasy X remaster...... dd. It’s even more dreadful than I remember.

3. I become this meme, scene-for-fucking-scene, in order, any time this opinion gets voiced.

[​IMG]

4. Do we know roughly now long we'll have to wait between each FF7 "episode"? I'm worried we'll leave Midgar and be stuck knowing nothing for ages? And...will we have to pay £50 for each new instalment?

stuaw likes this.
  5. Knowing SE, probably like 5 years (though optimistically maybe 2 or 3? We really don't know at this point). And yes, since each game will be its own, complete thing. It makes more sense to think of them as sequels rather than episodes.

Joe. likes this.
  6. Final Fantasy VII Remake has been pushed back to 10 April.

OspreyQueen, aaronhansome and stuaw like this.
  7. pretendingtobeshocked.gif

papatrick, ZsDbk88, Xanax and 2 others like this.
  8. At least it's only a month!

bakerboy92 and stuaw like this.
  9. I know it’s not a Square game but I’m fully expecting Cyberpunk to be delayed now as well since both Avengers (which no one cares about) and FF7 both got delays today

10. March is already so stacked I'm honestly not mad about it at all.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  11. It begins.

DominoDancing likes this.
  12. Capcom learning that Resident Evil 3 will be out one week before Final Fantasy VII

[​IMG]

V3RYP05H, OspreyQueen, Bslg17 and 3 others like this.
  13. I mean... thank god assets from FF7 leaked, otherwise I would have believed all they had done was the demo.

14. Square Enix delaying a project?

[​IMG]

15. They realised everyone was waiting to buy Animal Crossing. Good move.

16. BTG

BTG

There’s something deeply messy about the Avengers game’s production and I love it. It’s seemed like a total misfire from the first frames shown.

diamondliam likes this.
  17. I can't say I am not disappointed because I am counting the days but I can't say I am surprised either, with the way they delayed FF15 and KH3. At least it is just a month, unlike The Last Of Us 2. It is funny to read comments on Reddit, many are complaining for the fact they took vacation days for March haha!

mi|kshake likes this.
  18. March was already stacked with new releases. I think this is a good move, especially since I can now actually buy food during March now.

19. Yep, I was counting the days too! I had my holidays booked too but am going to try and replay The Last of Us before Part II comes out instead.

ZsDbk88 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.