General Square Enix Discussion | Page 411 | The Popjustice Forum

General Square Enix Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jonathan27, Aug 14, 2012.

1. This has to be another sign:

And there is also this. I hate Genesis though, I was hoping he wouldn't be a part of Remake:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
    Milotic and soratami like this.
  2. Fully expecting the anniversary presenation to be 90% spinoffs/merchandise/concerts, with a 30 second release date-less VIIR-2 teaser at the end.

3. I’m fully expecting a release date for Ever Crisis and more gameplay and then a Remake Part 2 teaser.

KamikazeHeart likes this.
  4. This description of the Octopath Traveler mobile game...

So the graphics are high quality, the combat is engaging, and the storytelling is... akin to Octopath Traveler?

[​IMG]

5. Let's go girls.

DoggySwami likes this.
  6. No subtitles

[​IMG]

7. Crisis Core remaster

This looks really nice

8. Remake confirmed as three parts I think? Second one called Rebirth and confirmed for "Next winter" which I guess means late 2023/early 2024.

I'll be honest the Kalm flashback is my least favorite part in the entire game so that short clip didn't hype me too much

Milotic, soratami and Lander like this.
  9. I’m glad they confirmed how many parts the new VII series will be, although I hope that the second and third parts allow for exploration and we see all the villages and cities etc. from the original game. I want to see Junon, Costa del Sol, Gold Saucer, Cosmo Canyon and Wutai in these two games!

Milotic likes this.
  10. It's fantastic that they announced...everything and more! Rebirth looked great, and Crisis Core Reunion looks more like a close remake than a remaster...voice over and cutscenes were all brand new. And the battle interface is now closer to the Remake.

Also don't sleep on Ever Crisis...it looks fantastic.

11. So excited for Rebirth!! Also very much looking forward to Ever Crisis and Crisis Core.

The talk of changing the future in the trailer … I’m getting my hopes up for something I probably shouldn’t be.

12. Wow they really gave us everything huh? I can't believe we will get both Remake and FF16 next year! Crisis Core remaster, I am also very happy about that.

Yeah, that Rebirth trailer seems a bit worrying regarding story changes but that could also very well be just teasing for the hype. We will see but I still think they could go with the route of you thinking something drastic will change but ultimately, it all stays the same. For example, Aerith still dies but maybe not at the same time and place. Whatever happens, I am so excited, I am open minded for all the changes, even the ones I might not like.

13. Remake, followed by Rebirth, followed by... Resurrection? Hmm...

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
    joe_alouder likes this.
  14. I just read online and realized that the new Crisis Core title is abbreviated...Crisis Core FFVIIR. It can't be a coincidence.

Also, if they are tying up CC with Zack's introduction on Rebirth, I wonder if they will do the same move with Dirge of Cerberus and the third game.

I think there is zero chance it is not called Reunion.

soratami likes this.
  15. Regardless of anything it's going to be WILD.

16. The wording of "this winter" for Crisis Core and "next winter" for Rebirth made me think the same, but then the written note from Yoshinori Kitase specifically mentions Rebirth is coming "approximately three years" after Remake. Surely if it was later 2023/early 2024 that would be much closer to 4 years? Couldn't they have made it clearer ddd

17. I’m still hoping that, once they’ve finished the new VII trilogy, they reuse all the assets to release a faithful remake of the original game.

18. This is also nice, I can't believe SE is actually doing everything right for the anniversary haha!

Dreampopboy, DoggySwami and Milotic like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.