General Unpopular Opinions

The Simpsons has actually gotten quite funny again lately, there's lots of clever witty jokes. I HATED that time when every episode had a fucking musical number.

earplug said:
The Simpsons is amazing although it has declined, which I think is down to the writers trying to make it current. However the earlier Simpsons are still hilarious, so there really isn't any need to make it 'current'.

I definitely agree. I don't make an effort to watch new episodes of the Simpsons, but on the chance that I do catch them, I'm always pleasantly surprised. Maybe it's because they stopped trying to be Family Guy?

Rmx

He/Him/His
Then perhaps this is an unpopular opinion: when someone has nice arms and pecs, I hardly care about anything else.

As far as "shows like The Simpsons" go, Futurama is so far ahead of the rest of the pack it's not even funny. Clever plots, knife sharp wit and a cast that know exactly what they're doing.

The newest Futurama series is beyond hilarious, I think. Family Guy was my favourite, but the 'let's do something so random it's funny'-formula has already grown old.

Robsolete said:
Rhombus said:
aMusicListener said:
I don't think muscles make one attractive.

Agreed.

Me too. A few muscles are nice, but when they go overboard they look ridiculous.

Exactly, I think that when you go gym you end up exercising muscles you actually wound't use that much in real life, specially the muscles on the neck and shoulders, so it kind of ends up looking a bit unnatural, I think.

Rmx said:
Then perhaps this is an unpopular opinion: when someone has nice arms and pecs, I hardly care about anything else.

Yup. If you have a nice chest I don't really give a shit what your face looks like.

I

itzkk96

I think accents are important too. I stopped fancying a guy because he had a strong Scottish accent.

About the cartoon situation:

Futurama is the worst for me, I can never seem to get into it. Bender is the least funny character out of all the adult cartoons (patent pending) and Dr Zoidberg is the only funny one in Futurama.

I am getting into Family Guy and American Dad recently.

The Simpsons was much better a few years ago.

Fin.

Rmx said:

I hear that. The more they resemble someone that could lift a car in a comic book, the more I melt.

I love accents. Well, depends on the accent, but I love them in general.

Rhombus said:
Karma said:
I like my men with a tiny bit of flab....

So do I sometimes. I'm not actually overly picky on body type - a guy's face is wayyyyyyyy more important.

And personality... ahem.

A great body can't make up for a floppy face, but a good face won't be affected by a floppy body, I think.

Mvnl

Staff member
Well a body needs to be ridiculously goodlooking to make up for a nonattractive face. And even then it would never be relationship material.