General Video Games discussion | Page 1026 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. No i haven't so far. It looks kind of promising and very Dark Souls-ish.

2. Horizon Zero Dawn if you haven't played that one already.

DoggySwami and enjoy v2.0 like this.
  3. Replaying Portal and Portal 2 and they're still incredible.

4. He

He

One of my faves ever.

Quinn Morgendorffer likes this.
  5. Will we ever get another character as iconic as GLaDOS?

6. No but you do get all these gay icons

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. The annual "Japanese hits" sale is up on PSN now, and much like previous years it basically contains EVERY FUCKING JRPG ever made. And some survival horror.

Ni No Kuni 2 is finally quite cheap.

evilsin, aaronhansome and soratami like this.
  8. I'm a bit disappointed a few games I've been meaning to get aren't on sale (namely Trails of Cold Steel and Chocobo Mystery Dungeon), but I guess they're a bit too recent. I'll definitely be getting Resonance of Fate HD at least, really looking forward to replaying that.

9. I’ve been picking up the lovely collectors of Cold Steel on PS4. A bit much for an old game but the physical shit has been very nice. She has a problem gals

soratami and RUNAWAY like this.
  10. Okay I unlocked all the shirtless skins for male characters in Mortal Kombat 11 what do I do next?

evilsin, playboy69, Totto and 2 others like this.
  11. I wanted to get the collector's edition too, but in Europe it's only available from the publisher's store, and the shipping is ridiculously expensive for some reason. I might just pick up the regular physical editions of both games when II comes out.

Speaking of collector's editions, I'm kind of perched to see what Persona 5 Royal one is going to be like, because if it's as the original Persona 5 one I'm definitely going for it again ddd

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    aaronhansome likes this.
  12. Buy Dead or Alive 6.

ohaimanabu, nikkysan and eliminathan like this.
  13. Do we know when Sony's 2019 press conference is going to be? For some reason I had it in my head that it was around E3 time despite them not attending but not sure if I'm making this up.

14. They haven’t got a press conference schedule for the foreseeable future

15. It's kind of disappointing I'm not really feeling any of the Borderlands 3 characters, either in terms of design (they all look like random NPCs from previous games) or gameplay style. Making the Siren melee-oriented... a disaster. I think I'll probably end up going with Moze, hopefully she's not as bland as she seems.

16. Bloodstained finally has a release date and it's pretty soon, for any Castlevania queens who've been following. Switch physical release is June 28.

I played it at PAX and thought it was pretty good. If you enjoy the Castlevania games of the GBA/DS era you'll feel right at home.

evilsin, ohaimanabu and aaronhansome like this.
  17. The fucking YouTube comments had me dying this morning.

18. BTG

BTG

Okay I hated the ending to MK11’s story mode but damn, if Kitana Kahn was everything.

I also can’t find one skin I want in the Krypt.

eliminathan likes this.
  19. I’ve been getting the better ones through towers of time I’ve noticed. In the end the only character who I am enjoying customising is Cetrion because her crown, halo and tentacles are all so vastly different and so are her skins. I’m making a Cetrion skin based on each of the Captain Planet elements because I’m unoriginal ddd.

I already pretty much have 5 Jade and Kitana skins that are...fine and I don’t see many other replacements I want in the items I haven’t unlocked yet.

I am however working on doing all of the GAUNTLET towers in the middle of the towers of time because I’m really liking the
    Kronika empowered Jade skin, because it has turquoise visual effects rather than the usual green, rather than just her eyes changing.

So I’m working through them to see if the Kitana one has different effects too or if that one even shows up soon.

BTG likes this.
  20. BTG

BTG

I’ve just started into the Towers of Time and yes, the skins are much better! I got a pretty Jade one this morning in a one fight tower, so that’s going to be my new default.

The Cassie skins are so ugly and it breaks my heart.

eliminathan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.