General Video Games discussion | Page 1029 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. RJF

RJF

YAS AT FINAL FANTASY VII!

2. That trailer looked so good omg, Im so pumped for this remake.

papatrick likes this.
  3. Whew I can’t believe they actually showed off some of it

4. Is Final Fantasy VII Remake still supposed to be episodic? Is there a chance we'll get something this year?

5. Okay, that was... whelming.

6. That Away game looks interesting.

FF7 looks cool, would have been nice if they showed a bit more or at least gave a release date though.

7. That's what I'd like to know too. I know it being episodic was mentioned at one point, but I'm not sure if that's really still happening or if it's just one game after all.

8. Their tweet sounds like a launch of some sort is close?

9. Come through October/November release date (and inevitable delay until February)

aaronhansome and He like this.
  10. Rewatching it to try and spot Tifa in the battle sequences like

[​IMG]

11. He

He

I did the same!!!

papatrick and ohaimanabu like this.
  12. It looks really good but it is definitely not coming this year.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  13. Girl bye MediEvil is, was, and always will be amazing!

10 year old me is so giddy at seeing all my favorite levels like the Asylum and the Scarecrow Fields again. Though i'm not looking forward to the Ghost Ship level again hah

14. All these classic PS1 franchises getting remakes... how about new games within those styles though?

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  15. I’m guessing if it’s episodic still FF7R part 1 will end after the bike chase out of Midgar? Looks amazing but the gameplay is giving me FF15 teas. I hope it’s closer to Kingdom Hearts.

Xanax likes this.
  16. He

He

It seems they only have that one scene though. I can imagine how difficult it'll be to bring such a huge game into that kind of gameplay and detail. I'm thinking they won't? And it will be a more streamlined affair.

17. Well, there have been a few, like Yooka-Laylee, A Hat In Time or the Tokyo RPG Factory games, but of course they don't really get the same exposure as the big name remakes.

18. It'd be cool if it had a series of big areas (kind of like KH3) connected by a traditional world map, but I guess we'll see. The fact that all these years later we still haven't seen anything outside Midgar (as far as I know) doesn't really fill me with confidence.

ohaimanabu and He like this.
  19. (Forgive the double post)
    Yooka Laylee was crap also

DoggySwami and eliminathan like this.
  20. Well, apparently FFVII Remake is going to be playable on E3. I'm quite excited that it looks like it's finally happening.

Buffyfan and ohaimanabu like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.