General Video Games discussion | Page 1061 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. Marvel Ultimate Alliance is honestly such an honest to god multiplayer couch co-op gem and I can NOT wait to purchase it first day.

2. I'm only interested in five of these, which is honestly more than it usually is. I'm very picky when it comes to my games, so I'm pleased! That said, I'm probably more interested in the indie games that aren't pictured here.

evilsin and He like this.
  3. God, I miss the good old days of couch co-op so much. Nowadays I rarely play this way with my brother, but in the past it was such a blast.

ohaimanabu and eliminathan like this.
  4. I really hope Mineko's Night Market will see the light of day this year/early next year. The game looks like it would be perfect for those of us waiting for Animal Crossing.

5. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is coming to a console (or mobile device) near you.

6. Anyone on Nintendo Switch want to be my friend?

SW-6204-2898-8497

bakerboy92 and roblognick like this.
  7. Except my brother wouldn't play it with me, ddd.

8. @eliminathan can relate.

9. Has anyone played The Missing: JJ Macfield and the Rest of the Long-Ass Title? Is it good?

10. Never actually played it but I've heard good things about it, especially in terms of how it deals with LGBTQ themes. I love the artstyle too. The main thing keeping me from getting it (aside from my huge backlog) is that it seems a bit too gruesome for my tastes.

11. This looks cute.

RUNAWAY likes this.
  12. I have Crash on pre-order, excited to get it Friday!

13. God, I've just played Stardew Valley Co-Op for the first time and I can't believe how much I've missed this game, played for 8 hours straight. Help!

14. Same. I'm ready

Overdose, Bslg17, evilsin and 2 others like this.
  15. Only just catching up with some of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons details released, and I have to admit I'm a little underwhelmed. It seems like seven years of waiting got us slightly better graphics, some quality-of-life updates, carryover features from the smartphone app, and not much else. I'm not altogether bothered by this, in a "Not broke so don't fix it" sort of way, but I was hoping for something more imaginative.

I also read there are no new personality types and I'm not entirely sure what that means? If I'm understanding that right, I'm confused why they couldn't even add a couple of new characters? Again, seven years--it raises my expectations beyond the usual update to a franchise. I can swallow this a little easier with a Pokemon game that releases yearly, for example.

P.S.: StreetPass was the best feature of New Leaf and I'm really going to miss it. : (

16. They’re probably adding new villagers, just no new personalities. I think they’ve honestly perfected the personality types with the addition of Uchi and Smug last gen. They’ll probably add new animals to the existing types hopefully.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  17. No new personality types is pretty disappointing, I was looking forward to there being at least two new ones. I hope they increase the amount of villagers you can have in your town at least.

18. Not sure if No Straight Roads has been posted here but I will just say I think I will really like this game, it looks great and the whole concept looks interesting.

19. I just looked it up, it looks like a lot of fun. Reminds me of Psychonauts but make it music themed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.