General Video Games discussion | Page 1070 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

2. It does have Japanese voice acting. Now it just needs to have Okami-style nonsense voice acting as well.

eliminathan and RUNAWAY like this.
  3. I said this, I'm now comfortably inside the top 5% for nitro.

DoggySwami and soratami like this.
  4. Nice! I wasn't originally planning on going for it myself either but it turns out it's quite doable as long as you play a bit every day and do the challenges.

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  5. At the moment, you need to be inside the top 39,000. I'm 32,000 something. Shame there's no friend leaderboard option there.

soratami likes this.
  6. Turquoise one is adorable but I can’t see myself wanting a handheld only switch.

stuaw likes this.
  7. keep it

8. And the obvious main reason for it's release:

[​IMG]

aaronhansome, stuaw and aux like this.
  9. He

He

Switch Pro or bust.

inevitable, truman and nikkysan like this.
  10. This would be a really cute color scheme if not for the hideous art on the back.

TheDangerZone and Chris_P like this.
  11. Oh... Now we get a d-pad.

nikkysan likes this.
  12. It's got a cute design but like...there are quite a few games that are either gonna be completely unplayable on it or less fun. Also makes me wonder if devs will stop focusing on TV play entirely if there's an entire model of the console that doesn't support it.

bakerboy92 and nikkysan like this.
  13. That's cute but I'm definitely getting a regular one instead.

stuaw likes this.
  14. Why does the art on the back look like drawings from the kid who claimed they were the best at drawing Pokémon back in Grade 3 dddd

ohaimanabu, stuaw and He like this.
  15. Pro is still coming. Next year.

16. I'm still getting a regular one but I'm absolutely sure I'll still get a Lite at some point because Nintendo handhelds have always been my jam and I won't be able to help myself. The turquoise and yellow ones are so cute.

matthew. and Lost Boy like this.
  17. I screamed at all these scenarios for outdoors activities for fit people being used as examples of typical places to play Switch games at. I also screamed at them having to not only explain but to actually show us what it means that now the controllers are *gasp* integrated!!!!1! Architectural breakthrough! Who knew it was possible?

Mr Blonde and OspreyQueen like this.
  18. This is my concern. How does this influence optimization? Guess that will depend on how many units of this model they manage to sell--there are already 32 million TV-capable systems out there, after all.

Overall, this is fine. A low-cost choice for people who can't afford the regular one. I get that. I just think it's a mistake for their marketing as the biggest thing Switch has going for it is how simple it is to grasp. Now they're muddying the message.

OspreyQueen likes this.
  19. I only ever play my Nintendo Switch on TV (the handheld screen gives me a headache, and I can't seem to play handheld for more than fifteen minutes without feeling a serious cramp everywhere), so the Lite version doesn't interest me much. I do think it's extremely pretty, though, and I love that they're thinking about players who maybe can't afford the regular version. I do think it's funny that I kept telling my friend to wait for the Lite version to be announced and that she bought a regular Switch literally only yesterday.

Mikey1701 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.