General Video Games discussion | Page 1114 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. The only one I would consider is not on the Switch (don't @ me with the mobile version), Final Fantasy XV.

Leona Clarkson likes this.
  2. Actually the FFXV Pocket Edition is on the Switch. I dunno if that's worth playing though.

3. That's the mobile version he was referring to dd

aaronhansome, _hazzie_ and soratami like this.
  4. It looks okay so far. Guess I will check it out sometime in the future, considering how I'm a sucker for this kind of games.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    soratami likes this.
  5. Ddd I didn't read that part.

6. Girl it’s the middle of the post

papatrick likes this.
  7. Yep, I'm playing it, funnily enough with my personal trainer. I'm level 20 Warlock and I'm loving the nostalgia this game is giving me.
    I thought I'd struggle with the addictive nature of the game because I literally spent entire DAYS on it when I was at Uni, but obviously, work, gym and life get in the way so I'm happy to keep playing this as and when I can.

8. When it comes to games, I think I'm conditioned to stop reading whenever I see the word "mobile" ddd

RUNAWAY, Artemisia, papatrick and 3 others like this.
  9. With Switch Online, are the NES and SNES games hosted online? I.e. do you need to be connected to the internet to play them? Or do you download them and store them on your console.

Fanx x

10. No you only have to connect online once a week and then you can play them offline for the rest of the week.

11. Lovely thank u

12. It's co-op and it's zombies. I'll take it.

DoggySwami and RossMusik like this.
  13. Finished the Switch port of Remothered: Tormented Fathers and damn did they really need to downgrade the graphics that much? It's fun (and incredibly frustrating at times) but the collectibles are literally unreadable.

14. Why I did I go through all of these though.

(It's an entire thread.)

15. Super Tennis on SNES waxed my balls and called me a sub pig

Mr Blonde, ddog, _hazzie_ and 4 others like this.
  16. Can’t wait for The Last of Us 2 to emotionally traumatise me again!

*strangekin’s avatar*

17. I'm wet

aux likes this.
  18. Someone tell me how to unlock Zero Samus on Smash instantly because I'm DONE with trying to secure her and getting straight trash like Bowser and Falco.

Mr Blonde and johnny_tsunami like this.
  19. I am so excited for Link's Awakening next week. Iconic game and I actually like the cute, vibrant, plastic-y looking graphics. Remake Ages + Seasons next! Probably my favourite Zelda games next to Majora's Mask and BotW.

In regards to remakes, can they also do something with the original Paper Mario and more importantly The Thousand Year Door? The latter is a brilliant RPG and they really fucked up that series with the platformer and whatever the hell that sticker game was.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.