General Video Games discussion | Page 1130 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. The version on the Switch is my first time playing Link's Awakening and Manbo's Mambo is a BOP.

A Link to the Past is my favorite Zelda entry so I'm thrilled that this feels like a proper sequel.

2. And the way I teared up when I took the little pink ghost back to its house...I love this series so much.

aaronhansome and mikeinamelody like this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. If you love the first two Dragon Age games, you'll love Greedfall. That's what I'm thinking after the first 10 hours or so.

evilsin, ddog, ohaimanabu and 4 others like this.
  5. Has anyone played Little Town Hero?

The reviews make it look interesting but I don't know if it's a game I want to pay full price for. . .

6. Guys, remember a game where you play a little girl (?) is a kind of floating fish-town that you get to inhabit with spirits that you encounter and befriend? I guess I could just go back in the thread to find it, but perhaps somebody remembers which game that is. I think it hasn't been released yet.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  7. I think you mean Lynn and the Spirits of Inao, which was cancelled three years ago.

If it's not that, it might be Forgotton Anne or Indivisible, which also fit the description aside from the floating fish town and not being released yet.

evilsin, RUNAWAY and Chris_P like this.

8. ?

evilsin, aaronhansome and Chris_P like this.
  9. This is the one! Thanks! (Sorry if my description was kind shit and made it difficult, ddd.)
    Thank you too, @soratami !

10. The way they faithfully recreate everything in Link's Awakening has my comeback coroner gamer ass a bitsy shook. Even the jump animation and pit death screams are the same. I love it so much. It's funny how tiny the map feels in 3D though, or maybe it always felt tiny.

The dungeon builder feature they added is also very fun/frustrating and I wouldn't be mad if they did a digital title that's just a hundred of Dampe's missions ddd. It's so enjoyable.

I really, really, really, really hope we get the Oracle games done in this style. Top down Zelda is too iconic.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    Jam, OspreyQueen, ohaimanabu and 3 others like this.
  11. Tesco Mobile using the trigger song from Far Cry 5 in their TV ads is... triggering.

Admittedly it’s an Ellis song, but it still makes me feel like I’m about to do that freaky repetitive speed run.

12. I got my hands on Grandia HD Remaster on Steam thanks to an early birthday present from my bro and I forgot how amazing it is in it's presentation. They didn't joke around with the camera angels and dungeon crawling back than. Not to mention the whole leveling system that encouraged frequent use of magic and different weapon types. If Grandia 2 had this system instead of coins, it would have been the best overall battle system ever.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  13. The new Persona 5 Scramble trailer looks great:

ohaimanabu and evilsin like this.
  14. WOW. I love how they made the gameplay more diverse than a standard Warriors affair. Can't wait to whip thousands of shadows with Ann.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  15. They're still really trying it with Fallout 76, aren't they? $100 a year for premium access to the game is the dumbest idea I've heard in a while. Capitalism is a disease.

16. I mean... it would at least make some kind of sense if the game itself was actually half decent.

Fallout 76 is a garbage fire.

17. Well, exactly. It's a brainworms idea BECAUSE the game is absolute trash.

ddog, inevitable and ohaimanabu like this.
  18. I borrowed a friends copy just to try it and it really is a technical dumpster fire. They should perhaps start all over with a brand new engine considering they haven’t really moved on to anything new since the PS3, that would be the first thing to do and yanno forget 76 ever happened. Even Fallout 4 despite being good was held back by technical issues.

Everyone is about to jump ship to The Outer Worlds when it comes out.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    johnny_tsunami and evilsin like this.
  19. The Outer Worlds is out tomorrow and looks like the game everyone has been craving since New Vegas anyway.

20. I’m just shocked they haven’t moved on in the aspect of the actual settings of the story, I feel like it would be interesting to have it set in a different part of the world instead of another chapter once again set in the US. It’s just done to death now concerning Fallout.

ohaimanabu, DoggySwami and evilsin like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.