General Video Games discussion | Page 1173 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. Edelgard would have been a gag but umm isn't she low key like a genocidal despot?

2. Ends over the means Joe!

3. .... but she’s a woman so I support her on her quest.

4. Wait, they’ve already decided the next 6 fighters too? Praying the selection is better. Come through Doomguy and Scorpion!!!

5. Edelgard bopping all over Fodlan
    killing everything in her way to dismantle the theocracy in a bitsy iconique tbh.

6. [​IMG]

He, nikkysan, IceflamePhoenix and 9 others like this.
  7. Haven't got that far yet.

DJHazey likes this.
  8. DDDDDDD then you've haven't seen anything yet.

---

I also love how Parvati has those random little interjections into the conversation you have with other NPCs, usually reminding me I should be a little more humane than simply just end the conversation and attack because the character I'm talking to is being an idiot or trying to sell me about some ridiculous 'religion'.

9. This is the problem with juggling so many games at once.

DJHazey likes this.
  10. Smash’s handling of Fire Emblem within its roster is the reason I’ll never fully trust Nintendo.

aaronhansome and V3RYP05H like this.
  11. REPORTING THIS POST FOR HETEROPHOBIA!

12. Knew it was going to happen

13. Yeah this was inevitable

V3RYP05H likes this.

14. There's also some Fire Emblem DLC announced and....

"We're the fourth SECRET house, we live in the SHADOWS because the world turned its back on us!"

Please tell me this isn't how all the new dialogue will be. I hate the new character's designs ddd

Joe., soratami, RUNAWAY and 1 other person like this.
  15. After being unsure of whether to get Fire Emblem 3 Houses or Dragon Quest IX: Echoes of an Elusive Age S: Definitely Too Long of a Title Edition, I think i'm going to finally pick up Fire Emblem first.

16. Yas.

In other news, the Dragon Quest movie is coming to Netflix next month. The Witcher in December, the Ni No Kuni movie in January and now the Dragon Quest one in February? Netflix said RPGamer rights.

Rob, KamikazeHeart and matthew. like this.
  17. They need 6 extra months just to polish the game, sure Jan. Could have just been honest about it and say it's so that the release coincides with the launch of the next gen consoles.

papatrick and inevitable like this.
  18. Eh I’d say September is a worse window for that? Like if they launched in March they could probably convince people on a double dip for the next gen version vs releasing close enough to them it will feel a little of a harder choice between waiting or buying on weaker hardware

V3RYP05H likes this.
  19. Well, I imagine this way the game will get a lot more buzz as a next gen launch title of sorts.

And I'm assuming PS4/5 and Xbox One/whatever will actually use the same disc/download of games rather than having people double dip? There's so much talk about backwards compatibility and this being a smooth transition between generations, it'd be odd if we start seeing different PS4 and PS5 versions of the same game, instead of a single version that works for both.

inevitable likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.