General Video Games discussion | Page 1174 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. Horizon Zero Dawn is reportedly coming to PC

2. What is the gameplay actually like in this game? From everything I’ve seen it’s just cut scenes and big battle animations, I think I thought it was a rhythm game when I first saw the trailer. . .

Is it an actual RPG?

Mr Blonde and soratami like this.
  3. Eh, I'm perched for Cyberpunk regardless but they should just cut the crap and admit they want the buzz of launching for the next-gen.

Now if we don't have a GTA VI ready to go in 2021...

LiK likes this.
  4. GTA is overrated as fuck

Bslg17, V3RYP05H, Lost Boy and 3 others like this.
  5. aux

aux

I literally just play GTA to blast the pop music station and drive around in a cute car.

Rob, ohnostalgia, Bslg17 and 8 others like this.
  6. Uh, yuh huh!

I’m lazy and Wikipedia has the tea.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  7. I mean... I love Fire Emblem but come on. It's the most represented game in Smash alongside Mario and Pokemon.

Plus, they gave us 4 characters from brand new series never represented before in the Smash series and then... Byleth.

I'm whelmed.

V3RYP05H and RUNAWAY like this.
  8. You mean Square Enix delayed the first Final Fantasy VII Remake to be out on the same date as Cyberpunk 2077. And the Resident Evil 3 Remake is out a week before. No one wants the Titanfall 2 fate for what should be a great game.

9. LTG

LTG

Plus the classic rock station for Stevie Nicks - Stand Back.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  10. BTG

BTG

GTAV discussion? Time to link this iconic video once more.

Also my GTAV Online character is truly gay rights with his hot pink guns.

11. LiK

LiK

The game looked roughed the last time they showed it off so i'm not surprised. I don't think they needed buzz for this game at all, was gonna be huge regardless.

Dreams as well (which i think is a smart move).

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    inevitable likes this.
  12. Despite all the big AAA games getting delayed, we're still getting Animal Crossing, Persona and Pokémon in March so I guess the gays won.

Rob, evilsin, ohnostalgia and 7 others like this.
    Mr Blonde and eliminathan like this.
  14. The new Super Smash Bros DLC character is such a boring choice. Another sword fighter from Fire Emblem. Super Smash Bros character picks used to be exciting but it’s gotten to the point where none of them seem exciting. I hope the next batch of DLC is more diverse in fighting types and also all female characters (unless one of them is Waluigi).

15. I do love that the trailer talks shit about there being so many swordsmen, honestly. You got me there, Sakurai.

johnny_tsunami and VitaminBee like this.
  16. [​IMG]

17. Waiting years for Cyberpunk, even just news about the game, years, then we get the Keanu Reeves reveal and April 16th has been circled on my calendar so hard, the pen went through the page, and then we have to go back 5 more months just to be released around next gen console hype-time?

[​IMG]

Tigerlily, Bslg17, soratami and 3 others like this.
  18. Lemme download the Uncharted collection and give the first three a play through again.

Surprised they don’t have a new bundle out with the last one but I’m fine cause it was just such a letdown.

19. ^I'm really wanting to go back and play all the Uncharteds again, including Lost Legacy!

I always forget how good Uncharted 4 looks. I wasn't a fan of 4's ending and Sam didn't do much for me although I do kinda like him. I was also expecting a more epic storyline to be honest.

Can we get a Lost Legacy sequel please?

inevitable likes this.
  20. The story was the biggest letdown with Uncharted 4. I literally just didn’t even care by the time I was halfway through it.

WhenTheSunGoesDown and mi|kshake like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.