General Video Games discussion | Page 1478 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. Finally in the Switch version beating the story battle in blitzball, then actually bothering to max Wakkas celestial weapon, then beating all the Dark Aeons without Zanmato is one of my biggest gaming achievements.

Pyro and Raichu like this.
  2. [​IMG]

3. Beating Dark Aeons without Zamnoto really is impressive so congrats! I think I used other Aeons on them but I never could beat Yojimbo, he immediately wiped me out. I found the whole thing very annoying, the fact that you need super high stats if you want to do it without Aeons which means countless of hours grinding, I just never wanted to commit to it.

I think FFX has one of the most pain in the ass sidequests. Blitzball, chocobo and the baloons, Celestial Weapons, chasing butterflies - its like the devs enjoyed making us suffer in this game.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021 at 7:28 AM
    Wishlight and _hazzie_ like this.
  4. Yep, I maxed out Wakka, Rikku, Tidus and most of Yunas sphere grid by grinding in the monster arena. Never again!!!

ZsDbk88 likes this.
  5. It Takes Two looks really good.

KamikazeHeart likes this.
  6. There's a State of Play happening tomorrow at 10 PM GMT

Gemini, Jonathan27 and mi|kshake like this.

7. The crossover I never knew I wanted. Make it happen.

He and DoggySwami like this.
  8. I bought Dragon Quest XI S for the Switch. I love Dragon Quest but hadn't gotten around to this one due to taking a long break from RPGs (I had just played too many huge ones in succession). Now that I'm into playing RPGs again, it seemed like a no brainer. That refreshing classic gameplay+new beautiful graphics+a 3D and 2D mode=excitement.

evilsin, Luck, clowezra and 3 others like this.
  9. There’s a rumour that Kena is going to be the PlayStation Plus PS5 game for March. This would be incredible!

Petty Mayonnaise likes this.
  10. The new songs in Persona 5 Strikers are BOPPING

11. What is Persona 5 Strikers? It is like Hyrule Warriors but make it Persona?

12. Essentially yes but you still have a party of 4 characters that you can swap between on the fly (I believe). I've also heard it plays somewhere in the middle of a warriors title and an action RPG, but I haven't picked it up yet myself.

soratami and Raichu like this.
  13. "I know this will be disappointing to the community of Anthem players"
    Poor both of them I guess!

14. The way that I’m both Happy and Sad.mp3 from hearing this abomination of a game is dead for good but also at the same time it probably means curtains for Bioware if new DA and ME games are not successful...

15. I’m playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 AGAIN.

D0F7A2AA-4942-46D5-8519-193A1CB69352.jpeg

Jonathan27, He, aux and 4 others like this.
  16. I'm playing the Hospital chapter in Little Nightmares 2 and I hate pointing the torch as much as I hated it in the first one.

17. I fell deep into this youtuber's channel. The Tomb Raider 1 newly developed levels... I honestly had tears in my eyes. This game is the first I played on a screen and I feel like those textures pave my inner psyche. To experience new ones is just wow.

Do you know if one can play them?

mi|kshake and ohaimanabu like this.
  18. Imagineitwasus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.