General Video Games discussion | Page 1543 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. Always Persona 5. I actually can't answer the question, because I've never played Scarlet Nexus. But always Persona 5.

2. Persona 5 Royal is one of the best games of all time.

3. Yeah Scarlet Nexus is good, but Persona 5 Royal is literally the pinnacle of turn based RPGs and one of the best games ever made.

4. That part.

DominoDancing and FridayNight like this.
  5. *adds Persona 5 Royale to Target shopping cart*

[​IMG]

*bills Target Red card/increases personal debt*

[​IMG]

(Thanks everyone!)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  6. Psychonauts 2…yeah I think they nailed it

lob0to, magictreehouse and soratami like this.
  7. I have finished Bayonetta 2, such an amazing game! Now I think I'll wait for Baldo to drop before starting a new one.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  8. Tempted to start Persona 5 after Tales of Vesperia but worried about the time/mental commitment (my job is consuming so much of my time). Even Tales seems like it's sooooo long but it'll probably turn out to be pretty standard JRPG length.

I have a pattern where I'm super invested in RPGs at the beginning and the middle but by the time I'm nearing the end, I'm starting to get restless.

9. I would absolutely not start Persona 5 if you already feel spread thin by other obligations. It's the kind of game that will consume your life.

10. Wondered if I should bother watching Opening Night Live and zzzzz the games shown so far do not interest me

11. wig x2

I'm not exactly a big Marvel fan, but a Marvel tactical RPG is a concept I'm extremely here for. And I'm glad Saints Row is finally back, the reboot looks really fun.

12. I'm so conflicted about Saints Row. Sad it didn't return to the roots but glad there's another.

13. And some Persona news as well

nn

14. Make a Marvel game where the normal human faces are not the most scary ones challenge.
    (edit: Regardless, seems pretty interesting!)
    Who is the girl with the staff?

ohaimanabu likes this.
  15. The Saints Row trailer is giving me Fortnite vibes and I hate it

goatface3128 likes this.
  16. I didn't get that at all, it just looks like Saints Row to me? I think the trailer having a big focus on introducing the new gang is a great sign, because the team mates are one of the best things about these games.

VitaminBee likes this.
  17. Horizon Forbidden West confirmed for February 18th, 2022

The first one just got a performance patch on the PS5, so that might be the next game I finish

clowezra, joe_alouder, Alenko and 2 others like this.
  18. Quarter 4 is certainly…empty this year huh

ALEX, Rob, bakerboy92 and 2 others like this.
  19. Q1 2022 is the new Q4 2021. I mean, aside from the fact that at least half these Q1 games are most likely getting delayed.

20. No More Heroes 3 comes out on Friday apparently…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.