General Video Games discussion | Page 1551 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. Ragnarok looks like more of the same only prettier, so… yeah it’s going to be fucking amazing.

Atreus hitting puberty though!

wickedbruv, evilsin, Doenjang and 4 others like this.
  2. I completely forgot about the showcase, guess I didn't miss much? I'm definitely curious about the KOTOR remake though, as a Mass Effect/Dragon Age stan I always wanted to play that game.

Doenjang likes this.
  3. Silent Hill trending out of salt again... the girls never learn!

Mr Blonde, ohaimanabu, Alenko and 3 others like this.
  4. People who love action games got served today, but Playstation is straying further and further away from casual gaming it feels like.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  5. Me actually expecting Persona 6 to be announced

[​IMG]

6. Good.

7. God of War Ragnarok looks iconic

AllGagaLike likes this.
  8. BTG

BTG

They better fag up Wolverine with some Jubilee.

When will someone give me the next-gen X-Men Mutant Academy fighting game I deserve?

9. Project Eve looked pretty amazing. Like the anime son of Nier:Automata and Devil May Cry. In fact, until the very end I wasn't sure it wasn't a Nier game.

codecat and clowezra like this.
  10. KOTOR remake? Wig.

11. This was Remakes & Shooters.

CaliDevotion likes this.
  12. I didn’t really come away with the same feeling that it was shooter-heavy at all. God of War, Wolverine, Spider-Man, the cute island game, KOTOR, the painfully long segment on Gran Turismo… I don’t understand how Sony manages to make so many exclusive deals. It’s very impressive.

13. It was a solid showcase that hit all the right notes. My only real hope would have been some nice indie games to add a bit of variety outside of the AAA sphere. To be honest I think 2023 will be the true first next gen year due to Covid and it’s worth remembering that

14. So I think I've decided to try for the PS5 for like a week or two tops and if it doesn't work out I'm just gonna get the Xbox Series S. For those of you who got the PS5 after release date, how long did it take to find/secure?

15. Freya looked so pissed in that God of War trailer I am living.
    There's speculation that she could become a revenant because of her use of magic corrupting her, would be an insane boss fight if that did happen. I'm excited to see how far they take her revenge.

AllGagaLike likes this.
  16. It took me a couple days but I was refreshing Sony's store website in my spare time ddd

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  17. It took me about a week I think. But I also live in Australia and stock level varies depends on where you are.

Follow few twitter accounts / discord servers for PS5 stock updates (I remember someone - I think @aaronhansome ? - putting up a link on this thread awhile ago!) and it’s not impossible to get it if you are attentive. Well, it’s at least easier than trying to pick up a graphics card on the right price nn.

18. @Wario64 is Thee Icon.

19. Thanks everyone! Following a bunch of Twitter accounts with notifications on. Fingers crossed.

BTG, CaliDevotion and aaronhansome like this.
  20. Project Eve is the only thing that had my attention. Nothing for me there really.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.