General Video Games discussion | Page 1560 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. For using shapes? They are references to traditional Korean kids games, doubt Sony would have any chance of winning that lawsuit.

Rob likes this.
  2. Companies have filed lawsuits over sketchier resemblances. But I didn’t know they came from Korean kids games - thanks!

3. Yesterday I managed to grab the plushie edition of Sackboy: A Big Adventure for just 26€ (which has to be one of the best gaming-related deals I've ever come across) and also finally picked up my Sonic Colours Ultimate pre-order, since the physical release was moved back to October 1st. A good day to be a platformer fan.

ChrisC likes this.
  4. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Atelier Sophie is getting a direct sequel!!!

DoggySwami and soratami like this.
  5. I loved Ryza 1 (first Atelier game, also know it's a bit of a push forward for the series), so I just went ahead and grabbed Sophie 1 on sale on the eShop as a result of this announcement. Looks great!

RUNAWAY likes this.
  6. Atelier Sophie was cute, but it's far from one of the best games in the series to me, and a direct sequel years later feels a bit random/unnecessary. I would rather have another Dusk game, now that was a really excellent trilogy and a world I'd love to see more of.

RUNAWAY likes this.
  7. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Sophie was definitely not one of the best games, but it was still one of my favorites. The mystery of Plachta was so much fun to uncover, and I'm over the moon excited that she gets another story. If they can find a way to shoehorn in Firis and Liane and other characters from that trilogy, that would be a dream come true.

soratami likes this.
  8. Who here has an Oculus Quest? Is the Walking Dead title worth getting?

9. I started The Last of Us Part II, and while I don’t know too much about the backlash, and I’m only 90% sure I know what happens…I feel like I already understand exactly why the gamer bros were pressed and it’s ironic af.

10. I look forward to hearing if it’s what you think it is!

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  11. The fact I never played part 2 of Last of Us and just opted to watch walkthroughs instead.

12. That’s not how I thought it’d go down. I’m shook ladies!!

13. Dddd… welcome to the Fighting Game community, girl!

aaronhansome, ChrisC and inevitable like this.
  14. I agree with you, but the PlayStation shapes are actually trademarked. It's why unofficial controllers always use different symbols.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  15. (As far as I understand) they are trademarked as a whole and in their particular order

goatface3128 likes this.
  16. I’ve reached the forest and heading toward the hospital. I’ve read about what awaits me…and…I don’t know if I can do it girlies. The stalkers are too much.

swim and aux like this.
  17. It was practically a given at this point, but it's nice to have officially confirmation: earlier today, the devs just said that a Yakuza: Like A Dragon sequel is currently in development and they hope to be able to show it sometime next year. The first one was easily one of the best games of 2020 so I'm very much here for this.

18. I'm intrigued to see how the games will look.

aaronhansome likes this.
  19. Naur I still have to wait for the scary part. This story though. Wow. Maybe the best ever in a game?

Alphableat likes this.
  20. The way I know this is Last of Us 2 because of this. The HOSPITAL. Full horror

Overdose and theelusivechanteuse like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.