General Video Games discussion | Page 1563 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. Looks like it's set to normal. I didn't realize you get extra rewards from upping the difficulty, so maybe toggling it to moderate for random encounters isn't a bad idea. Thanks!

I tried doing that for a bit but decided I wasn't making much more gald than I would by selling items, and at least that way I'm simultaneously getting exp. and SP.

soratami likes this.
  2. Yeah, I was feeling like random battles were too easy early on, so I upped the difficulty, and it was worth ti because the 1.25x SP you get in moderate mode really adds up.

The fish you get early on aren't particularly valuable, but once you have better fishing rods/bait you can get some valuable ones easily. I thought the fishing minigame was really well done, because while usually that kind of thing is very reliant on luck/grinding, you actually have a lot of control which fish you get in ToA (because of the bait/button combos and each area only having a handful of fish types) so it's not hard at all to get the ones you need/collect them all (and the skits you get after getting each of the rare fish are pretty cool).

Milotic and bakerboy92 like this.
  3. Despite the heterosexuality, Uncharted 4 is kinda fun. It's a lot prettier than I expected too.

snoho, Subspace88, clowezra and 3 others like this.
  4. I signed up for 3 months of Playstation Now to try it, I can finally replay Fallout New Vegas!

5. I like that they put some games on there that you can download as opposed to streaming. I wish the library had some more heavy hitter PS4 titles but, it's not bad.

inevitable likes this.
  6. BTG

BTG

The best game of all time is actually the #187 in the official GameJustuce rate classic, Until Dawn.

Aidan, silkandskin and Subspace88 like this.
  7. Until Dawn was the first game I tried after signing up and I ended up basically completing it in one long sitting I was obsessed.

Aidan and ChrisC like this.
  8. Ok but, the best game of all time is actually the #1 in the official GameJustuce rate classic, Final Fantasy X.

[​IMG]

9. R.I.P. @Animalia. *sobs*

10. I love smacking Seymour’s smug face with my sword whenever I replay this game

… wait

11. Whew the way this soundtrack never fails to make me want to strike some weaboo gay pose before I lift weights… iconic I fear

12. Screaming. This looks horrendous.

13. He... just isn't Nathan Drake. A hideous miscasting.

14. I feared this wouldn‘t work.

Isn‘t this some kind of prequel? Why use that plane scene from the third game.

15. Yeah, I can’t get past this.

16. I'm nearing the end of Red Dead 2, and while I'm enjoying it, I can't help but laugh that it hasn't received the same ludonarrative dissonance and emotional manipulation criticisms as TLOU.

17. He looks like a Nathan Drake cosplayer at Comic-Con ddd.

Overdose likes this.
  18. All of Tom’s none MCU projects certainly are…choices

19. Wait, how much have you been playing this cause that campaign is long nn.

20. Well that certainly looks like a videogame movie.

mi|kshake likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.