General Video Games discussion | Page 1577 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. Should have done that from the start.

GodsAndMonsters and Macsun like this.
  2. Really! Sony and their bonehead decision making. If they were smarter they’d have also made a successor to the Vita. Now the Switch, Steamdeck and possibly future iterations of portables from Alienware and the like will put the kibosh on that.

The only reason the Vita failed was Sony.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  3. The Vita bombed too hard to make any successor a safe bet. Especially when Sony as a whole relies so heavily on Playstation

4. I got Metroid Dread for my birthday and fuck I hate the E.M.M.I.

Wishlight and bakerboy92 like this.
  5. The Vita does remain incredible. I treasure mine.

DoggySwami, RUNAWAY and ohaimanabu like this.
  6. It’s The Game Awards tomorrow so expect maybe a gag or two? We got Mass Effect, Perfect Dark, Dragon Age and others last year so would be nice to see some nice teases.

CaliDevotion likes this.
  7. I'm hoping Spyro 4 gets announced, unless it ended up getting cancelled (or the rumours about it just weren't true). The rumoured Chrono Cross remake/remaster would be nice too. Would love some concrete news about Dragon Age and Mass Effect too, aside from "they're coming within the next few years", and about FF7R-2 and/or FF16 too.

AllSixSugababes likes this.
  8. Wig at Halo Infinite turning things around in 12 months and getting an acclaimed campaign. Really happy for the team that a next gen punching bag managed to prove people wrong

aaronhansome, Alphableat and Rob like this.
  9. If this supposed Chrono Cross remaster actually happens I think I might just pass away.

Karma likes this.
  10. I think it’s basically confirmed so here’s hoping it’s like…a good remaster and not one of Square’s rougher efforts ddd

ohaimanabu and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  11. Yaas! Got my Shin Megami Tensei steelbook priced matched since it’s on sale everywhere for $40. I’ll probably just wait until it comes out on PC for better graphics and performance.

12. There's no chance Chrono Cross is coming to Switch, right?

13. Playstation, Windows and Switch has been the template for their PS1-remasters so far, so... there's a chance.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  14. Finally returned Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Odyssy, Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Zelda Breath of Wild to my colleague after I think about one and half years... I finished the first two and couldn't be bothered with Pokemon... And never opened Zelda BoW sorry, I will someday borrow it again. Saves me a lot of coins to just borrow the games and return them to him, he's an avid physical collector and I'll treat him to game soon!

15. Oh crap it’s on Thursday not today

bakerboy92 and soratami like this.
  16. Nn what? How unfinished is this game

KamikazeHeart likes this.
  17. For Halo to be like the Xbox title, really, it's amazing how much they are floundering with this new one.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  18. Did you bother to read reviews or?

bakerboy92 likes this.
  19. Well that's certainly one way to not live up to your title.

Aidan and joe_alouder like this.
  20. I’ve never really understood the Microsoft hate in this thread. Maybe the lack of camp because Japan never got behind the console? Anyway, I too am glad to see Halo Infinite getting great reviews. If nothing else it’s healthy for the industry to have more big players.

In other news, fuck off Ubisoft.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.