General Video Games discussion | Page 1590 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. Nn I also got Ghost of Tsushima for Christmas and agree with the above. I was... expecting more. It's fun but very repetitive, slightly sterile, has a lot of stuff but not much content. The AI is mind-boggling bad; the enemies are so dumb that they're dull. You can tell where the quests are going 99% of the time. I'm about halfway through the second island I guess, it's a cute January romp but definitely a let down.

2. BTG

BTG

The way Jin raked in those Christmas sales.

I’m intrigued to see what direction they go in for a sequel. Given the setting, there’s only so much landscape variation you can have. I do think they’ll have to go full mythology or it will literally look like the same game.

As long as the hot springs and Yuna return. And Tomoe and her Kunimitsu drag if she doesn’t end up dead by the end of this first game.

3. The PlayStation Now/+ overhaul looks to be getting announced like sooner rather than later.

4. The most fun I had playing Ghost of Tsushima was stealthing my way through all the Mongol camps, this was the closest to playing Tenchu I've got since Fatal Shadows years ago.

papatrick and Milotic like this.
  5. Ah, Fatal Shadows… one of my favorite PS2 games.

I wish they’d bring Tenchu back somehow.

papatrick, AshtrayHeart and soratami like this.
  6. Managed to finally get an Xbox Series S today. Pretty stoked actually. Got Quantum Break, Ryse Son of Rome and Greedfall Gold Edition.

is there a list of Xbox users here for friends etc?
    also taking suggestions for Xbox exclusives and the like.

ALEX, Empty Shoebox and Milotic like this.
  7. My Xbox Live user is JoeAlouder if you wanna add :)

Celestial Mosaic likes this.
  8. There's a spreadsheet with people's various gaming usernames/codes/etc in the first post of this thread!

Milotic and Celestial Mosaic like this.
  9. Some of my friends are getting back into Genshin Impact... I haven't played it in months but damn i'm thinking about it.

10. Ddd playing a vocal track while characters muffled voices try and compete with it. Only an icon.

Overdose likes this.
  11. If anyone wants to add me I'm Grantygoogoo.

joe_alouder likes this.
  12. I’m seriously tempted to get a Series S because apparently it came emulate PS2 games

Celestial Mosaic likes this.
  13. We're also close to a PSVR2 reveal do Sony is going to eat this year up

joe_alouder likes this.
  14. Ddd, if only we could just play our discs on the PS5. Sad that we have to go to Xbox in order to play PS2 games.

On that note, I’ve been playing through Ninja Gaiden 2 on my Series X and the 4K 60fps is glorious.

15. The fact I still need my ps2, 3 and 4 in order to play older games is part of the reason why I switched to Xbox for next gen gaming.

Milotic likes this.
  16. DJ HA2E on Xbox Live.

17. Hitman 3 (plus 1 and 2 as part of the ‘Hitman Trilogy’) coming to Game Pass next week.

And here was me about to buy it!

ALEX, Crisp X, Milotic and 2 others like this.
  18. Do you think it’s worth stockpiling cheap plus codes?

19. Knowing Sony this generation I’d…probably not. Stuff like the next gen upgrade charges etc don’t have me hopeful they’ll be super generous

20. The Xbox Series S is so sleek and sexy. I've already named her Xena. Cannot wait to get diving with some games.

ALEX, He and Milotic like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.