General Video Games discussion | Page 679 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. If anyone does want to play Salmon Run or something, feel free to send me your Switch code!

Also, a new Bravely game coming this year? I can't imagine what else this would translate to.

soratami likes this.
  2. 7088-2308-9114, also for anyone else who wants to add me.

3. Like I only just came to terms that the franchise is dead stop fucking with me Nintendo (and if this is actually gonna happen make it a good game or port the original thanks).

4. I hope so, and that it's not a mobile phone game. But I haven't seen it reported anywhere so we'll see...

5. Nintendo just dropped a mini Direct!

I can't watch it just now but I do know of the following:

Super Mario Odyssey DLC
    Donkey Kong Switch
    Dark Souls Remastered

johnny_tsunami and aaronhansome like this.
  6. Why the hell is GTA still selling so much. The game is so old.

• Mario Tennis Aces for Switch (Spring)
    • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for Switch (May 4)
    • Hyrule Warriors for Switch (Spring)
    • Dark Souls Remastered for Switch (May 25)
    • Kirby Star Allies for Switch (March 16)
    • The World Ends With You for Switch (2018)
    • SNK HEROINES ~Tag Team Frenzy~ For Switch (Summer)
    • Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana for Switch (Summer)
    • PAYDAY 2 for Switch (February 27)
    • Fe for Switch (Feb 16)
    • Celeste for Switch (Jan 25)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  7. Excited for the Tropical Freeze port and Dark Souls since I've never played em!

8. For a Mini direct that's all some really great stuff. DK Tropical Freeze especially deserved a second chance on the switch, the Wii U version was so great and quite challenging for me to beat!! Lots of other great Wii U ports too, I'm glad they are dedicated to bringing some of the big games people missed from that system to this one.

Also, the world ends with you? OKAY THEN NINTENDO. Could this be a hint at a future sequel on the Switch as well?

I know people were expecting giant "NEW POKEMON/ANIMALCROSSING/ECT" news but this is all very nice to pad out the release schedule.

He, aaronhansome and Animalia like this.
  9. Also rumoured that Darks Soul 2 & 3 will come to the Switch in time. That’s pretty big of Nintendo to get that!

10. ...I'm excited for Kirby Star Allies as I think it will be a great couch-coop game which the Switch needs loads more of!

Also, catch me downloading dragon quest builders demo today because I'm also super excited for that release.

aaronhansome and johnny_tsunami like this.
  11. Ooooh, The World Ends With You is exquisite and as far as I can see from the trailer they are adding new chapter or something alike. Nintendo is trying really hard to make me buy their new console.

aaronhansome and Animalia like this.
  12. That's in Europe right, not worldwide?

There's only 3 games in that list I own (Crash, HZD and the Witcher) and one more I intend to get (AC Originis). The GP remains having crappy taste.

13. Yeah, it's European, I didn't consider that. Here's the US list.

1 Call of Duty: WWII
    2 Destiny 2
    3 Friday the 13th: The Game
    4 Horizon Zero Dawn
    5 Grand Theft Auto V
    6 NBA 2K18
    7 Rocket League
    8 Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition
    9 Madden NFL 18
    10 Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands

...so basically replace FIFA with NBA and NFL. And insert Friday The 13th for some weird reason.

14. Y'all should keep an eye for Ys VIII, It's the 2nd best rated JRPG this gen (after Persona 5) and they're currently improving it further, so by the time it hits the Switch it'll be a 9/10.

bakerboy92 likes this.
  15. America having Friday the 13th instead of Crash Bandicoot is tragic.

Overdose and KamikazeHeart like this.
  16. Shin Megami Tensei V will be coming for our collective wigs mark my words

soratami likes this.
  17. I'm most excited about Mario Tennis and Kirby Ddddd.

digitalkaiser likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.