General Video Games discussion | Page 733 | The Popjustice Forum

General Video Games discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. LiK

LiK

No you don't have to. But playing God of War 3 before actually helps to fill in some of the references and some characters from previous games do appear, so it helps.

2. Last edited: May 30, 2018
  3. It'll likely be a remaster of 3 with console mod support etc?

4. They seriously need to dump the engine they've used for the past forever for the games. I try not to fall in too deep but the graphics and animations were truly terrible for Fallout 4. Perhaps I just never noticed as much with previous games but now that the tech is there for a game to offer great graphics, good animations, a huge map, and streamlined gameplay I just expect more especially with a franchise like Fallout?

5. Kotaku are reporting that as far as they can tell it's an online game of some sort. Welp.

enjoy likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

LTG, papatrick, digitalkaiser and 9 others like this.
  7. But is it going to be a MMO, a battle royale or a battle royale MMO? Either way they can keep it.

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  8. A battle royale with players having to scavenge for loot in a shrinking battlefield? I'd never have believed it. That's why these guys get paid the big bucks.

soratami likes this.
  9. Trying to capitalize on Fortnite's popularity I bet. None of the game developers get as rich as Ninja gets streaming Fortnite on Twitch though.

10. Been playing some GoldenEye 007 lately.
    The game never ages for me.
    I mean, it does in graphics and what not.
    But it's still such a fun ass game to play.

Dave and ohaimanabu like this.
  11. I'm holding out buying any more games 'til E3. I really hope Nintendo has a good surprise that will be available right away on the eShop but it probably won't happen.

Still hoping for good sales.

12. Good sales. Nintendo.

Hahahahaha.

13. I suspect the Splatoon DLC might be the surprise?

14. I don't really know what I'm expecting/hoping for at E3 now that Pokémon and Fallout have been announced. Some more Kingdom Hearts III footage and a release date of course, and hopefully some news on the VII Remake, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they ignored that completely and revealed the logo for Final Fantasy XVI coming 2019 2021 2022 instead.

[​IMG]

15. Dragon. Age. 4. (And the new Sonic racing game).

Animalia likes this.
  16. Oh that'd be nice, just as I finish Inquisition.

I was scrolling the 'video games in 2018' wiki page yesterday and the list looked dire. I need something good to look forward to for Xbox.

soratami likes this.
  17. Honestly I'll just be content with the Smash news we are getting at E3. Also if they even breathe a word about Bayonetta 3 I will consider it a success.

18. Bayonetta 3, Animal Crossing and anything about Metroid 4 pllleaaaase!

LE0Night likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.