GFRIEND - General Discussion | The Popjustice Forum

GFRIEND - General Discussion

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by junglefish, Apr 3, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Glass BeadGlass Bead (Choreography ver.)Me Gustas Tu ⦁ Me Gustas Tu (Choreography ver.)RoughRough (Choreography ver.)NAVILLERAFINGERTIPFINGERTIP (Choreography ver. A)FINGERTIP (Choreography ver. B)LOVE WHISPERLOVE WHISPER (Choreography ver.)Summer RainSummer Rain (Choreography ver.)Time For The Moon NightMe Gustas Tu (Japanese ver.)Sunny SummerSunny Summer (Choreography ver.)Memoria

Behind The Scenes: Glass BeadMe Gustas Tu [ENG SUB]Rough [ENG SUB]NAVILLERA [ENG SUB]FINGERTIPLOVE WHISPER [ENG SUB]Summer RainTime For The Moon Night (Jacket Shooting)Time For The Moon NightMe Gustas Tu (Japanese ver.)Sunny Summer (Jacket Shooting)Sunny Summer

Bonus: Letter In My Pocket (Pokémon XY&Z OST)

[​IMG]
    Debut Stage @Music BankGlass Bead / Me Gustas Tu @2015 KBS Song FestivalThe Infamous Me Gustas Tu perf.School Trilogy @22nd Dream ConcertGFRIEND & SEVENTEEN @2016 MAMARough @2016 MAMARough / NAVILLERA @2016 MMARough / NAVILLERA @2016 KBS Song FestivalFINGERTIP @2017 KCON NYFINGERTIP @2017 KBS Music FestivalFINGERTIP @2017 SBS Gayo DaejunLOVE WHISPER @2017 SBS Gayo DaejunSummer Rain / LOVE WHISPER @2017 MMAFINGERTIP @2018 Golden Disc AwardsMe Gustas Tu (Japanese ver.)

King of Mask Singer: Without a Heart (Yuju & The Name)I Love You (Yuju)Je T'aime (Eunha & Park Hana)I Have to Forget You (Eunha)Where the Wind Rises (Umji & Park Hee Jin)Free Generation (Umji)
    Immortal Songs 2: The Thorn BirdsOur LandLove and RememberFoxWhite WindWhen Our Lives End (Yuju)

Bonus: Gee (SNSD) w/ TWICELike OOH AHH (TWICE) ⦁ Love Battery (Hong Jin Young)Be Mine (INFINITE) @2016 KBS Song FestivalTo My Boyfriend (Fin.K.L)Girl's Present @2016 KBS Song FestivalSunny Girls - TAXI @InkigayoNo. 1 (BoA) / MISTER (KARA) / So Hot (Wonder Girls) / Into The New World (SNSD) @Yu Huiyeol's SketchbookGFRIEND & BUDDY @2017 MBC Song Festival

[​IMG]
    Spring Is Gone By Chance (Yuju w/ Loco)I'll Be There (SinB)Cherish (Yuju w/ Sunyoul)Don't Come to Say Goodbye (Eunha)Inferiority Complex (Eunha w/ Park Kyung)Confession (SinB)Firefly (Eunha w/ Hwang Chiyeol & Lil Boi)Future Boyfriend (Yerin w/ El Camino)The Way (Umji)Spring Again (Yerin w/ Cao Lu & Kisum)Love-ing (Eunha)Hold Your Hand (Eunha w/ Chunji)Heart Signal (Yuju w/ Jihoo)You Look Nice Today (Eunha w/ Yoon Ddan Ddan)First Love (Yuju)Wanna BeLove Rain (Yuju w/ SURAN)Just This Song (Yuju)So In Love (Eunha)STATION X 0 - Wow Thing (Seulgi x SinB x Chungha x Soyeon)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    eliminathan, Reboot, vikeyeol and 9 others like this.
  2. Okay discuss, stan and stream.
    @Artemisia @Alouder98 @BEST FICTION @ThighHighs

I'll update the first post with the group's special releases and a selection of the girls' solo work later!
    • Rumor has it that the girls are preparing for a Korean come back at the end of April
    • Their first Japanese album will be released on May 23
    • Performing Me Gustas Tu (Japanese ver.) :

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  3. Overdue. Nice work.

4. Queens of 2x Faster Dance

5. I am here.

[​IMG]

vague, send photo, Oleander and 2 others like this.
  6. I have heard a random assortment of their songs along with the Snowflake EP and have really liked them. I look forward to exploring their music further.

7. Great, now we just have to wait for an official comeback announcement.
    [​IMG]

You should listen to their first full length album if you haven't already done so! Distance, Gone with the wind and Compas is some of their best work. Some of my other fav album tracks : RAINBOW from the SUMMER RAIN repackage, AVE MARIA from PARALLEL and Hear The Wind Sing and Crush from THE AWAKENING.

8. I will be sure to do that! Oddly enough, I had to walk downtown to get something and decided to listen to PARALLEL as I walked and it is perfect for this beautiful spring weather. Especially LIFE IS A PARTY. I can see why AVE MARIA is popular, it is very catchy.

junglefish likes this.
  9. Gone With The Wind is still their best song for me, would probably be my song of 2016 if 2016 hadn't also spawned behemoths in Someone Like U and Deepened.

vague, Oleander, Cotton Park and 2 others like this.
  10. I stan Love Whisper in all its derivative glory.

11. Yuju's entire middle-8 is so life-affirming.

vague, Oleander, Cotton Park and 2 others like this.
  12. Y’all aint heard that rumor of their comeback showcase being on the 30th of April?

13. Mmmmm’T can’t you read? It’s a GFTIEND showcase xx
    No but seriously I hadn’t seen this. I can’t wait for the official announcement.
    I can feel it coming soon Buddies!
    [​IMG]
    I wonder what our favorite girls and Yerin have prepared for us this time.

14. When I realized I couldn't live without GFriend, that's when I knew I was no longer just a casual KPop enthusiast. There's nothing like them in the US or anywhere, really. They're in a universe all their own.

I wouldn't call myself a Buddy, but I adore them. "Ave Maria", "Rainbow" and "Hear the Wind Sing" helped me through a heartbreaking time in my life, earlier this year. They're earnest and honest and uplifting and everything great about GFriend.

vague, Oleander and junglefish like this.
  15. If it’s like Fingertip or Love Whisper they can keep it. I need a fresh concept. Young girls having innocent fun on the town while serving choreo. A L*key tea.

vague and junglefish like this.
  16. The Trilogy stage is honestly life changing.

17. I love this. And the song, of course. Well, mostly because of the song.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    junglefish likes this.
  18. Whew that was honestly iconique. I'm actually redoing the opening post (already ddd) so I'll be sure to add it to the list of live performances!

THEIR IMPACT.

BEST FICTION, vague, Threeney and 4 others like this.
  19. They were everything in 2016. I miss that time :(

vague, ThighHighs and junglefish like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.