GFRIEND - General Discussion | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

GFRIEND - General Discussion

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by junglefish, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Leader, visual, model, queen of rap and vocal powerhouse, I mean...

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    OMFGKGJGXNHEK THEY'VE NEVER LOOKED BETTER I'M
    [​IMG]

Island, ThighHighs, Oleander and 6 others like this.
  3. THEIR BEST ERA IS UPON US. I'M SHAKING.

Island, ThighHighs, Oleander and 5 others like this.
  4. I didn't think they'd be able to outdo TFTMN, then Memoria showed ha ass and did the very deed. Is TFU going to do the same?? I'm perchedT and also not ready at the same time.

ThighHighs, Oleander, Serg. and 3 others like this.
  5. kiiii at the photosets being "Sowon + Eunha" and "the rest".
    I have no idea what's going on or why it's a 2/4 split rather than 2/2/2 or 3/3. I'm so ready for Sowon and Eunha to be the main focus of the comeback with whatever storyline they're going to pull.

[​IMG]

Oleander, Artemisia, codecat and 3 others like this.
  6. I'm really excited for their next release as I feel like it's the first time I'll be watching a new video of theirs as a newbie Buddy.

Also, I (re)discovered Rain In The Spring Time yesterday and it's so beautiful in the most subtle way.

Oleander, Artemisia and junglefish like this.
  7. This is 6 photos from the Gfriend instagram, look at the likes and comments on the photo of her chest compared to the one where she is serving mug.

Delete buddies.

[​IMG]

8. Aghgdghz SouMu found manufacturing a new batch of GFRIEND body pillows.

Oleander, ThighHighs, Serg. and 3 others like this.

9. This is the best performance of the song they’ve ever done, I’m stunned.

Island, Oleander, ThighHighs and 4 others like this.
  10. Fffffffff I actually got emotional. Kweens of Live Performances.

Island, Oleander, ThighHighs and 2 others like this.
  11. I hate the sound of children singing so that intro is a no, but the performance itself is so good.

12. Yeah I didn’t care for the child part either ddd but their vocals and choreo were perfect.

ThighHighs and junglefish like this.
  13. welcome to the interwebs.

14. I can't believe SouMu finally hired a stylist. They all looked STUNNING on the KBS Song Festival's red carpet.
    [​IMG]
    Sowon's proportions... a fashion model. Whew.

15. WOW we don't deserve our queens to have their best day EVER stylistically. I'm so proud of them and they deserved more awards for the amazing year they had.

16. Hmmmm @ me now bopping to Love Whisper after spending over a year dragging it.

17. I know I'm super late to the party with this especially now that their 2nd album is almost upon us, but their first album is so good? I've been listening to it a lot lately, and it's so solid. I hope the next one will be just as good.

Apparently the girls are in my top 8 most-played artists from last year, which is pretty impressive considering that I hardly listened to them before that.

junglefish likes this.
  18. The DayBreak ver teasers were all about serving MUG AND WEAVE.

The DayTime ver teasers are all about serving FASHION AND LQQKS

I'm gagged at Sowon and SinB's gowns.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.