GFRIEND - General Discussion | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

GFRIEND - General Discussion

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by junglefish, Apr 3, 2018.

Mikl C, Slice of Life, vague and 3 others like this.
  2. I love that he has a great sense of humor about it enough to play along. (Unless it was fake.)
    I've been reading his usual tweets for the past five minutes...

Slice of Life, vague and junglefish like this.
  3. Me to Source Music for adding a member that is fully trained in rapping while also refusing to add any raps to their songs. #JusticeForSowon
    [​IMG]

4. This is kinda a blessing. Sowon rapping would be total cringe.

5. Yeah I'm okay with no raps to be honest. I don't think it suits them and it differentiates them from other groups.

6. It’s not that I’m a fan of raps or anything. I just want sowon to have the parts she deserves and she isn’t a talented enough singer to snatch some parts from yuju or eunha.

vague, Slice of Life and junglefish like this.
  7. That wouldn't be an issue if Yerin left the group... Just a thought @SourceMusic.

eliminathan likes this.
  8. I’m here for OT5 Gfriend.

junglefish likes this.
  9. They just filmed the MV yesterday

vague, junglefish and Slice of Life like this.
  10. First concept pic...
    Sure doesn't seem like it will be the continuation of the FINGERTIP sound nn.

Serg., vague and Slice of Life like this.
  11. Eunha giving me Ventriloquist doll realness with that pose/facial expression combo dddd.

vague, Slice of Life and junglefish like this.
  12. Buddies! Solo teasers and they're much better:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Yuju is giving me Kennedy Davenport realness in all of her teaser images. One eye on the prize and one on the crown.

14. dsfgiuregohuechfzfu
    Poor girl can't take a good picture teebs. She looks better in motion dd

15. Yuju's face being the same in all the pictures ff

Serg. and eliminathan like this.
  16. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Time For The Moon Night // Noh Joo-hwan and Lee Won-jong (TRUST & Falling Asleep Again by GFRIEND, I Will Show You by Ailee, Sonatine by LOONA 1/3, It's ME by Kahi)
    • Love Bug // David Amber (Heart Shaker by TWICE, HANDS UP by B.A.P, Mystery by Hyoyeon and La La Love by NCT Dream), Andy Love (Let It Rain by SNSD, Cool World by Red Velvet, Golden Touch by Namie Amuro) Ryan S Jhun (Crush by I.O.I, Deja Vu by f(x), Chitty Chitty Bang Bang by Lee Hyori and B.U.T by TVXQ) & Seo Ji-eum (CLOSER by OH MY GIRL, Dumb Dumb by Red Velvet, DRAMARAMA by Monsta X)
    • Flower Garden // M.I.O (Mermaid and Please Save My Earth by GFRIEND)
    • Tik Tik // Iggy x Yongbae
    • Bye // Noh Joo-hwan, Kim Yeil (Same Moon by Kim So-hee) & Sophia Pae (Glass Shoes by fromis_9, ONE SHOT TWO SHOT by BoA, WEE WOO by PRISTIN)
    • You Are My Star // ZigZag Note (Neverland & Compas by GFRIEND, MOLAE MOLAE by I.B.I, Flame by Hani & Solji) & Lee Won-jong

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  17. BYE indeed.

18. Sis she only wrote some of the lyrics and she also worked on ONE SHOT, TWO SHOT, so...

19. I want to believe, I really do but Kpop album track + lyrics of Wee Woo + Gfriend as they currently are doesn’t equal high hopes.

20. It's track #6...
    If I were you, I'd be more worried about the single being produced by two guys who only worked with the group for two album tracks.
    And one was a ballad.
    [​IMG]
    Please Save My Earth is a bop though. Eco-conscious queens!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.