Gina G

I’d second that the original cover isn’t the cleanest image in terms of sharpness and clarity, and the vinyl isn’t far off from what I imagined might happen when blown up. It’s a bit cleaner than I expected so I’m pleased. The vinyl quality is great. I’ve just started side Aah and Rhythm of My Life goes off (as usual). Great depth, no pops or clicks, and it doesn’t sound compressed in the slightest. Overall, I’m very happy with the vinyl.

My ONLY complaint that I have is with the boxset. I wish the album version of Ooh Aah was still on the main album, and the Eurovision mix and early mix were added as a bonus, along with one or two (or three) more CDs of mixes, edits, etc. It’s perfect otherwise. I’m excited to check out the DVD after the vinyl.

I think this is rather unfair. It's not like the original artwork is especially sharp to start off with and they can only do the best with what they've got. A lot of time and effort is put into restoring and expanding upon the original artwork for projects like this, which is no mean feat as it's not like they've got the original files where they can just go in and edit a few bits of text.

We should be pleased that our forgotten faves are given the deluxe reissue treatment so many years on.

It's only a minor criticism. Believe me I've seen so much worse on recent pressings.

I’d second that the original cover isn’t the cleanest image in terms of sharpness and clarity, and the vinyl isn’t far off from what I imagined might happen when blown up. It’s a bit cleaner than I expected so I’m pleased. The vinyl quality is great. I’ve just started side Aah and Rhythm of My Life goes off (as usual). Great depth, no pops or clicks, and it doesn’t sound compressed in the slightest. Overall, I’m very happy with the vinyl.

My ONLY complaint that I have is with the boxset. I wish the album version of Ooh Aah was still on the main album, and the Eurovision mix and early mix were added as a bonus, along with one or two (or three) more CDs of mixes, edits, etc. It’s perfect otherwise. I’m excited to check out the DVD after the vinyl.
I’m a relatively new fan. What is the difference in the album version and the Motiv8 Radio Edit / Eurovision Song Contest Version? Is there also an early edit?

The radio edit is the original album version, with the "just a little bit, little bit more" section and then the instrumental fade. The ESC version stops dead at the end of the last choruses.

I prefer the Eurovision Version with the cold ending but I agree that it should have been added as a bonus track leaving the Motiv8 Radio Edit as track 1. A minor quibble and I cannot wait to receive this set! Fresh! is one of my all time favourite albums.

Is it the Eurovision edit on the vinyl too, or just CD?

Regarding the quality of the cover, I actually always liked the bluriness of the original CD / cassette. So pleased the new pressings will have the same feel.