Girl Groups Debut Singles Rate (FINISHED) | Page 35 | The Popjustice Forum

Girl Groups Debut Singles Rate (FINISHED)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Dangerous Maknae, May 4, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

2. I hate most of 2NE1's music so this was...... a sad tun of events.

But yas for a great and successful rate. Thank you for making it great @Alouder98

3. A disgrace.

junglefish and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  4. Thank you @Alouder98 for such an awesome rate :D Even though I didn't participate, I had an absolute blast reading all the commentary that was behind each song!

5. After BP's victory in the Monthly Charts I can't be too shocked at 2NE1 riding to the top spot here. Wouldn't have been my choice (I think it was about 14th in my ranking?) but from an objective point of view it's definitely a worthy winner.

Excellent rate as always @Alouder98 and I'm so glad you didn't leave the forum as initially planned. The absence of our maknae would have been missed greatly.

6. @Alouder98 thank you so so much for a beautiful and highly entertaining rate!!

7. Incredible rate and great result! When you're down to that top 2, you really can't go wrong!

Thanks again for all your time and hard work @Alouder98 !

Cotton Park and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  8. Congratulations everyone! By far one one of the most entertaining rates to follow the results.
    Especially the Top 20 debacle.

[​IMG]

9. Thank you @Alouder98 for running another fantastic rate. I hope you don't hate me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.