Girl Of The Year: The 2018 PJ Chart Rate | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Girl Of The Year: The 2018 PJ Chart Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, May 15, 2019.

1. STAN ABSURDITY!

STAN MOMOLAND!

Kuhleezi, evilsin, He and 7 others like this.
  2. SONGS WE ALMOST RATED: QUARTER ONE
    Here are the songs we almost rated from January - March.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  3. #1 Wow.
    #2 That is maybe the internet's best gif.

I shall endeavor to vote. All for You/GTFO/High Horse will be getting my 12's.

4. This set of tags was based off everybody who voted last year. So really it should be me saying Wow to you ddddd.

He and vague like this.
  5. Oh, misunderstood. I thought you meant everybody who'd voted in the charts.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  6. gimme random people to tag, that's basically my entire list.

Kuhleezi, LE0Night, evilsin and 5 others like this.
  7. SONGS WE ALMOST RATED: QUARTER THREE
    Here are the songs we almost rated from July to September.

*Venice Bitch and Let You Love Me originally charted #6 & #8 in September. Cherry re-charted in the Top 10.

8. SONGS WE ALMOST RATED: QUARTER FOUR
    Here are the songs we almost rated from October to December

*The Distance originally charted #6 in October. Shalllow re-charted in the Top 10.
    ** We Appreciate Power & Flicker originally charted #6 & #8 in November. The Distance re-charted in the Top 10.
    *** #6 was Mariah's All I Want For Christmas, which I would've DQ-ed. Party For One re-charted in the Top 10.

9. @ohnostalgia If you want to make a go for the non-Becky G version of A Whole New World, I'll vote for it. Totally random artist choices (I don't even know who the other gal is) but I found myself enjoying it.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  10. I found out the other gal is a white girl wearing dreads :/

11. And I found out I posted this in the wrong thread dddddd.
    Anyway, ew. Do better, Disney.

I blame their semi-newfound tendency to use teen/former teen stars on Demi Lovato. And lowkey on Xtina.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  12. Ddddd I didn’t even notice.

He, vague and VivaForever like this.
  13. This looks fun! I will start work on this soon.

vague and ohnostalgia like this.
  14. I find it really difficult to decide which songs are my favourites (and I don't want to accidentally neglect to listen to songs I'm not familiar with), so I'm giving everything a score out of 10 first before working on my final Eurovision-style ballot. I envy people who have voted already. This is so hard.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.