Girls Aloud 2013 Tour

I'm glad they've not done a Call the shots with On The Metro and bastardised the chorus by having them all sing it and kept the original vocal arrangement...

[video=youtube;D-y_CozclrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-y_CozclrI[/video]

The dance is hilariously "CD:UK exclusive performance". I love it.

This tour has made me realise the potential of On The Metro being a single, how many missed opportunities over the years have they missed?!!!!!

Girls Allowed
You Freak Me Out
Graffiti My Soul
Watch Me Go
Models
Girl Overboard
Close To Love
Rolling Back The Rivers In Time
Miss You Bow Wow
On The Metro
Every Now And Then

D

Deleted member 3416

I'm glad they've not done a Call the shots with On The Metro and bastardised the chorus by having them all sing it and kept the original vocal arrangement...

[video=youtube;D-y_CozclrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-y_CozclrI[/video]

The dance is hilariously "CD:UK exclusive performance". I love it.
Love this, Sarah & Nadine sound great. I don't think Cheryls on the chorus on the studio version. It's Sarah/Nadine then Kim/Nicola, back n forth I think.

This tour has made me realise the potential of On The Metro being a single, how many missed opportunities over the years have they missed?!!!!!

Girls Allowed
You Freak Me Out
Graffiti My Soul
Watch Me Go
Models
Girl Overboard
Close To Love
Miss You Bow Wow
On The Metro
Every Now And Then

No!

And finally after four tours, they've managed to do a version of Something Kinda Ooooh that doesn't go all Jazz breakdown for Kimberley's bit. I always felt cheated when they did that. The backing track on her bit is amazing on the studio version. It should be a highlight on tour.

Last edited:
S

-SG-

Ah this is brilliant. Nadine does look like a model haha and the whole set looks amazing!

Its nice to see they shot actual music videos for Life Got Cold, Sexy No No No and Models... Ah the potential Graffiti My Soul had...

They have to release that video of "Models" at some point and get to #1 with it.

The Models intro into fashion catwalk strut to the Show is amazing. So excited! Any other moments like this I should take note of?

Last edited:
I'm so annoyed I'm not going to this.

They're in Sheffield tomorrow. TOMORROW. And my friends are all to bleghhh to care. Shameful.

Girls Allowed
You Freak Me Out
Graffiti My Soul
Watch Me Go
Models
Girl Overboard
Close To Love
Miss You Bow Wow
On The Metro
Every Now And Then

Girl Overboard was a major missed opportunity in my opinion. Wasn't it in the pipeline to actually be released at one point but something stopped it? Or am I imagining that?

Girl Overboard was a major missed opportunity in my opinion. Wasn't it in the pipeline to actually be released at one point but something stopped it? Or am I imagining that?
No, it was just shortlisted with Close to Love and Can't Speak French for single #3.

No it was never considered, Black Jacks was pencilled in as a fourth release but after Can't Speak French entered at #9 they swiftly (shamefully) cancelled that idea.

Do they sing On The Metro live? The vocals sound too smooth especially with that routine, or are they just really that good live lol? I wouldn't be surprised if they did use a backing track for that performance though, the routine looks rather fast paced.

Girls Allowed
You Freak Me Out
Graffiti My Soul
Watch Me Go
Models
Girl Overboard
Close To Love
Miss You Bow Wow
On The Metro
Every Now And Then

Ugh!

But how perfect would their catalog be if they had released all these? (Except the atrocity of Freak Me Out of course)

If you watch other performances of On The Metro you see a moment where Sarah is supposed to be singing and the mic is nowhere near her face... I think it's mostly lipped, unfortunately.