Girls Aloud - General Discussion | Page 3569 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls Aloud - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. So much!

Those dresses were criminally underused as well! Tour Worthy!

TMI and lushLuck like this.
  2. ADM

ADM

Sarah really wasn't at the races that day, she spent most of it trying to follow what the other girls were doing. Odd because she was great on the Ten Tour, really great.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  3. I love Sarah, but she really wasn't good at my TEN Tour date (2nd Manchester show). I felt sorry for her.

Overdose and JMRGBY like this.
  4. Yeah I'd have to agree. She was great in other ways, but she couldn't keep up with the choreo at all. (Birmingham date)

5. I’ve just found some exclusive footage from the 20th anniversary tour.

Sugaboy, vinegar-tits and Mvnl like this.
  6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I wasn't even into grading any of the girls during the TEN tour. It was my first time abroad (Scotland), my first time in a real concert, and I was with a PJ peep. I was there for the experience and the fact that it was their last together-ness. I left shook and happy, and that's the best part for me.

7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Gross.

Lapras and JMRGBY like this.

8. Who knew that a single post could bring so many emotions. Happy birthday to our favourite rock chick, big mouth and all-around warrior.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  9. And Nadine and Nicola commenting on it!

10. ADM

ADM

It’s the Nicola reply with the mentions for me..

11. What a lovely post. It must be so hard on them all but for Kimberley especially, she’s only 2 days younger than Sarah. It would inevitably make you compare lives and situations. I’m a twin and can’t help doing it anyway.

Larsen likes this.
  12. Shady post ahead: Nicola, Cheryl and Kimberley all now follow Nadine on IG, but she does follow back only Kimberley.

13. This is really boring... Bringing people's attention to this is such a tired narrative. Who cares about their social media. Nadine is as aloof as it comes. It's not that deep.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  14. It was tongue-in-check come on, I really don't look too deep on those things, Nadine probably haven't realized it yet but still is refreshing to see Nicola and Cheryl follow her back, it means they probably have talked in those months.

15. Island

Island Staff Member

"fellow Scorpion"

16. Okay but serious question:

Is it just me who never pays any attention whatsoever to lyrics when you listen to a song for the first time? Time and time and time and time again, I see members on this forum discussing lyrics as soon as a song premieres and I’m completely clueless as to what they are talking about because I simply don’t pay attention to the lyrics.

And I absolutely think I get that from growing up listening to Girls Aloud where lyrics are knowingly daft, senseless, fun, meaningless-yet-meaningful, not-supposed-to-be-analysed.

When I hear a song for the first time, I hear the beats, the synths, the production. Sod the lyrics.

Am I alone in this?

17. That’s what drew me to Girls Aloud. Their songs were sonically so satisfying and that’s what I come to pop for.

lushLuck likes this.
  18. I’m exactly the same!
    I blame Round Round.

19. See The Day notwithstanding, I'm convinced that Chemistry is the greatest album of the 00's.

Krissykins, Red Coat, Mvnl and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.