Girls Aloud - General Discussion | Page 3577 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls Aloud - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. This is the description on Amazon

I’m not crying...

4Roses, MadameX, Jacques and 25 others like this.
  2. “Hear Me Out” is one of my Top 3 favorite Girls Aloud ballads so I love it already.

I skipped everyone else’s but I think Sarah’s might be the most interesting to read so might snag a copy.

3. Seeing it called Hear Me Out sent me. As if that song wasn’t hard enough to listen to right now. But it’s the perfect title.

I’m glad she seems to be doing well and being so positive.

4. Out 18th March 2021 according to Amazon IT

5. Amazon UK as well. The US embargo is in effect however so us AmericAlouders will have to wait.

6. Seeing Cheryl breaking out of her social media silence to promote Sarah's book cheered me up!

4Roses, upu, Leis and 12 others like this.
  7. The book cover and title are actually really lovely. I will be buying. I'd love to read her personal perspective on her time in the band and her ups and downs since.

Well, it's the first book from outside of the Chimola pact so her version of events will be... different, I would think.

JasonJay and lushLuck like this.
  8. I don't expect Sarah to spill any tea actually....

9. I love the titel and cover. Good for her! Also all the members showing love and support is heartwarming.

10. Lovely to see all girls supporting her book and posting the pre-order link.

Krissykins likes this.
  11. I agree; I do think it'll be nice to hear a different perspective but I don't think it's going to be drama filled or anything either.

Looking forward to reading it, eventually. Being in the US sucks.

lushLuck likes this.
  12. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I don't see her trashtalking anyone else but I'd expect her to be quite upfront about her own experiences.

13. No!! If we order it from amazon.co.uk will we not be able to get it?

14. They just won’t let you go through with the order because it’s not delivering to US for now. Don’t fret though, depending on the item, it can be anywhere from a month to a week before release before they lift it and allow us to order from them.

It’s been happening a lot more frequently this year. Guessing due to COVID.

JasonJay and chrisjche like this.
  15. Now all the girls have promoted Sarah’s book on Instagram, it nearly makes me emotionnal...

MrJames and Jackooh like this.
  16. LOVE that she’s called it Hear Me Out.

If you know, you know.

17. Love the title, love that the girls are supporting her by sharing it on socials. Not very happy that I have to wait until March! Haha.
    I think it will be an interesting read. I hope she talks about making music with the girls, I always find those bits interesting with Girls Aloud. I wonder how much detail will be in there on how she’s been since her diagnosis.

Mvnl likes this.
  18. It makes me so happy that they all seem to be talking again.

HolyWater likes this.
  19. I wonder if her views on the relationships with the girls are different now to a book she’d of written a couple of years ago? I feel that they all appreciate each other a bit more now?

20. There is something beautiful about the girls coming back together as friends, albeit in really awful circumstances.

Fascination being Sarah’s team again also feels wonderfully full circle and correct.

The world may have moved on from the Girls Aloud reign, but they still linger on in the hearts of the people who really understand the magic they gave us. It’s wonderful that there is harmony amongst them again.

4Roses, hologram, Jacques and 22 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.