Girls Aloud - General Discussion | Page 3585 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls Aloud - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Nadine is such a performer. Her stage presence, confidence, and sass are unmatched.

2. Given the amount of love they seem to be showing one another these days, and the support being given towards Sarah, I cannot wait for the day we see them all back on stage and see a united sisterhood contrary to what we saw on the Ten Tour. It really will be special.

MadameX, Rooneyboy, Mr.Arroz and 5 others like this.
  3. This. I think the wounds were still too fresh then.

kiokiokio likes this.
  4. I noticed this too! Lots of liking each other’s pictures!

ohaimanabu likes this.

5. Nadine looks absolutely stunning here. Also what is the Divas thing she's talking about, I cant find anything with the Girls.

upu and Lost In Japan. like this.
  6. It’s this:

Not strictly a Divas in the 90s VH1 sense, but modelled after it. Nadine talks about it all the time nn she must have been such a Mariah etc stan in the 90s..!

4Roses, Overdose, Womanizer and 6 others like this.
  7. What I remember from that show is them giving an interview and Nadine saying 'Calling us divas? The newspapers usually call us chavs' dd

Edit: Found it

8. SCREAM at her talking about the huge annual VH1 Diva's Live franchise when it was just a cute ITV special. I'd love to live in Nadine's head tbh, her mind etc.

9. I just listened to I’ll Stand By You for the first time in probably 10 years and I’m not going to lie, I got a bit teary. What a moment.

girlsaloudjunkie likes this.
  10. ADM

ADM

I always find it emotional when it's live, and done right.

11. Her grandiosity is so special, we need more pop stars with minds like that!!

4Roses, Overdose, JasonJay and 6 others like this.
  12. I love how easy it is to place the Girls Aloud era based entirely on their hair at the time. So many iconic do’s!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    4Roses, Lapras, Overdose and 14 others like this.
  13. Speaking of Nadine she now follows Cheryl on Instagram.

14. Progress

(think Justin Timberlake in Bad Teacher)

girlsaloudjunkie and ohaimanabu like this.
  15. Although I still don't know why and how Sarah decided to go with that look there. Choices....

lushLuck likes this.
  16. Interesting

Now just Kimberley and Nicola.

[​IMG]

chrisjche, ohaimanabu and RandomBrit7 like this.
  17. I'm confused? I thought they all follow Nadine now and vice versa?

ohaimanabu likes this.
  18. Yea they do. They have all followed each other for a while now.

19. Oh she does follow them, all those that she follows who I also follow weren't appearing together though when I looked.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    ohaimanabu likes this.
  20. [​IMG]

A look.

It was very
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.