Girls Aloud - General Discussion | Page 3658 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls Aloud - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. SBK

SBK

I'd prefer the original versions, same with Sound of The Underground

ohaimanabu, Leis, JasonJay and 3 others like this.
  2. Nice one. I would love these!

3. Yep. I've always liked this one.

And Kimberley has always been my least fav member/vocalist from the group (don't shoot me).

Yet she sounds great on this. They should have always kept her to the lower sexy register. I don't know why she ever had high strained vocals at times.

If You Go, Musiquelover64 and Txetxu like this.
  4. The original Sound Of The Underground (Album) cover was great. Far superior than the reissue.

5. I wouldn’t be mad for the fan edition of Tangled Up either as per the draft. But the purple cover is also stunning in its own right.

Out Of Control can be blank if they don’t want to edit.

ohaimanabu and AlmostFamous like this.
  6. ADM

ADM

The OOC cover on those vinyl mockups is somehow both superior and looks like it wasn't even changed.

I'm actually not a huge fan of picture discs, I love when the vinyl is a considered color.

roborovsky, blaze_dave and Jacques like this.
  7. If we do get vinyl editions, I really hope they go for this cover for Out of Control.

[​IMG]

Untouchable Ace, 4Roses, upu and 14 others like this.
  8. SBK

SBK

Yeah the collectors CD cover is much better, but I think for the sake of consistency I'd prefer the original release art and tracklists.

9. I could imagine pepole at Xenomania and Poyldor could already quietly be prepping a vinyl release. I mean, what with the year long pressing plant waits and a year of lockdown, the 20th anniversary next year and with vinyl sales soaring,they would almost be silly not too. I don't know anything, but it's just a hunch. I'm sure that there's enough die hards to make it worth it.

10. We can only hope!

Runawaywithme likes this.
  11. I always loved the Tangled Up cover, weird as it is, and it's justified even more by the ghastliness of the OOC cover.

The Chemistry cover is iconic and would be the nicest vinyl cover.

12. I truly don’t understand the white borders on the OOC album. Even on the collector’s edition they’re useless.

13. The Tangled Up both versions were great but I do prefer the non group one. It gives it more of an identity.

The Christmastry cover is so camp and fun. That needs to be on a Vinyl or a Litho print.

But the cover of the What Will The Neighbours Say is probably my favourite overall. It's so "different", stylish and fun.

14. The general release Tangled up cover smacks of CD2 to slip in the case given away with CD1 of a 1992 single. Dreadful.

15. I've recently come into possession of Nicola "The Show" chair which she used for various performances. I am fully expecting me to be a bottle of wine down tomorrow night and recreating the entire performance. Stay tuned.

Martyn, Rob, blaze_dave and 12 others like this.
  16. Trying to not be sad and instead focus on how utterly adorable Sarah is in this.

Always giving us positive vibes bless her.

17. I agree with Tangled Up but not Sound of the Underground. They should include the uncensored “No Good Advice” instead of the album/radio version.

Absolutely.

lushLuck likes this.
  18. I actually wish that Out of control opened with 'Untouchable', the song ended with the slow bit after 'Beautiful robots' but then the album ends with the last section as a reprise.

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  19. I’m going through such a Girls Aloud phase at the moment.

Love Is Pain, Girl Overboard, Control of the Knife, Close To Love, Miss You Bow Wow, Watch Me Go, Revolution in the Head, Waiting On The Metro and Memory Of You is the cluster I’ve got in constant rotation at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.