Girls Aloud - General Discussion | Page 3670 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls Aloud - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. You’re right because the Tony Lamezma Radio Edit is just the radio edit of the Passions Mix.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  2. ADM

ADM

Suprise! How gorgeous! I’ll never not see Kim’s face in Bobby he’s a copy of her.

3. Aww how lovely.

And yes it's crazy how much Bobby looks like her!

singabob and upu like this.
  4. Does anyone have a link to the version of Graffiti My Soul that leaked please?

I'm not sure if anyone remembers but it leaked from the What Will The Neighbors Say Tour, and it was what I presumed they used whilst they where singing, and parts where pre recorded.

5. Do we have any news on Sarah and how she's doing?

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  6. SBK

SBK

Nope.

7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I think we should wait to hear more from Sarah herself before anything/anyone else, thanks.

8. That was a bit snappy. Calm down dear. They just asked a question.

Txetxu, TMI, JasonJay and 4 others like this.
  9. It wasn't snappy at all and more likely in relation to posts that have since been deleted rather than at the use who asked a question.

10. It warms my heart that Nadine was also at Cheryl’s birthday meal yesterday!

Elysium, Primrose, j267 and 23 others like this.
  11. ADM

ADM

I gay squealed at the tag..

Womanizer, Elysium, chrisjche and 2 others like this.
  12. Oh my god, I didn’t notice the tag before!
    Nadine being invited to Cheryl’s birthday intimate dinner at Kimba’s place is something we would have never even considered two years back. The bond between them is real.

13. I’m not crying, you’re crying.

Elysium, ohaimanabu and If You Go like this.
  14. I also gay squealed seeing that Nadine was celebrating together with them. It’s so nice and heart warming knowing that they’ve obviously moved past any misconceptions/arguments from the past and are enjoying each other’s company.

Womanizer, Elysium, Txetxu and 2 others like this.
  15. Honestly my heart feels warmer, the air feels cleaner and the world feels lighter knowing that they’re all friends again. How it should be.

16. [​IMG]

The Girls Aloud Discography Rate.
    August 2nd.

17. I'm already excited to see the average score for Biology.

Womanizer, Elysium, chrisjche and 2 others like this.
  18. We should do a Off The Record Quotes rate next.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.