Girls Aloud - Out of Control

I don't know if this has been mentioned in the general Girls Aloud topic but for people like me who don't visit that regularly I think this deserves a topic of it's own.

43317497gu3.png

Taken from the UKMix forum: "it is also said that the album will be released for November, later this year."

29.09.08 - Title 'Out of Control' confirmed on the official Girls Aloud site.

Re: Girls Aloud - New Album Discussion

Hate to sound like a moaner, but I think this topic is a bit premature! It will turn into a general chat topic or something and we'll have another drama about how Girls Aloud are ruining people's lives etc.

ScottStar said:
Hate to sound like a moaner, but I think this topic is a bit premature! It will turn into a general chat topic or something and we'll have another drama about how Girls Aloud are ruining people's lives etc.

Well there has been a topic for every other Girls Aloud album and single so I think this deserves one too.

Plus I only found out about this myself today, don't know if it's been mentioned in their other topic because I hardly visit that and a lot of other's don't either.

Is there actually any new information available on the album? To like, umm, discuss?

Whats the point of this when they haven't even started to record. Like someone said earlier it will just turn into another general discussion, or go way off topic

Oh bloody hell.
Just let it die out and I will bump it when there is more news.

Happy everyone? :)

Not really. I was being "humerous".

Anyways, just lock the thread. Makes it easier. You never know when the noobs will stike with their barricades of "WER CAN I GETZ THE ALBM Y'ALL1??!111!?!"

It took me hours to clean my inbox. *tsk*

Edit: I'm being a bit random today.

Yeah. I get the point now, people deliberately going off topic which is just a piss take to be honest.

I will lock it now and re-open it once there is more news.

Album title confirmed on the official site:

As the Girls gear themselves up for the release of their fifth studio album, we can now exclusively reveal what it's going to be called.

Out of Control....

Yes, told you I would re-open this!

I love that a thread that includes me storming out of the forum on the first page will soon be on it's hundredth.

The album title is more than rather amazing.

You're gone now I feel fine, seven'een months yeah I feel fine / what about you? I bet you've been crying, I bet you've been going around town lying...

Title sounds good. Lots of great things are called "Out of Control" though...

Nunya B said:
You're gone now I feel fine, seven'een months yeah I feel fine / what about you? I bet you've been crying, I bet you've been going around town lying...

Title sounds good. Lots of great things are called "Out of Control" though...

True that, but it's not really my cup of tea, it's just not as creative as their previous titles. It's something that you would expect the Sugababes to come up with, only this time they have Girls Alouds' title and GA have the Babes'...if that makes any sense.

he/him
I'm kind of dissapointed. They usually have really good album titles. But oh well it's only a title. :D