Girls Aloud - Out of Control

I've wanted that boxset so badly since it came out, but I was not about to pay $80.

$45 later, I cannot wait to get it in the mail!

tatufan said:
Oooh I'm so buying that on pay day next week!

I had such a weird and random dream last night that I met the girls and they were all horrible, spoiled and very nasty - also Ronan Keating was there and they made him cry ... it was all very strange!
Dream/preminition! What's the difference haha

Just kidding

Seanie said:
tatufan said:

I had such a weird and random dream last night that I met the girls and they were all horrible, spoiled and very nasty - also Ronan Keating was there and they made him cry ... it was all very strange!

Just kidding
I had a dream that Christina Aguilera moved in down the street from me, and I snuck in her house to ask if she would write songs with me, and she was horribly stuck up and nasty, and told me to leave. As I was leaving, my sister and mom were coming in, and I realized that they were both really good friends with her. Hmmm.

dominic spez said:
Seanie said:
tatufan said:

Just kidding
I had a dream that Christina Aguilera moved in down the street from me, and I snuck in her house to ask if she would write songs with me, and she was horribly stuck up and nasty, and told me to leave. As I was leaving, my sister and mom were coming in, and I realized that they were both really good friends with her. Hmmm.

That's funny