Girls Aloud: Rest In Peace, Sarah Nicole Harding (1981-2021) | Page 3678 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls Aloud: Rest In Peace, Sarah Nicole Harding (1981-2021)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. The roar I just let out in the coffee queue oh my god

snoho, Sam, ohaimanabu and 5 others like this.
  2. Apologies if this is a silly question but is the upcoming rate their whole discography or just the singles? I’m not sure I have the time to listen to the full discography but if it’s just the singles I’d definitely want to participate.

Deborux likes this.
  3. Island

Island Staff Member

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMP!

4. It's their whole discography but I would really recommend you listen to the full discography, whether for the rate or not. The singles are truly just the tip of the iceberg of their amazingness.

5. WITHOUT ANY MEANING WE'RE JUST SKIN AND BONE LIKE BEAUTIFUL ROBOTS ALONE

MusicalMelody, hologram, Sam and 27 others like this.
  6. While we're on the subject of iconic Nadine moments I feel it's my duty to mention:

WHEN I CAME BACK HE WAS GONE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH- YEAAAAAAAAAAH!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  7. The back and forth between Nadine & Cheryl is pop genius. It’s almost criminal how the song never got a proper single treatment.

8. Happy to have got these two still sealed today. I can’t get enough of this album.

C297C4FC-765B-48C1-90F3-4E3CBE724FCC.jpeg

9. Why wasn't this just the regular album cover? The main one is so... uneventful.

10. Didn’t the label do some focus group research at the time and came to the conclusion that the album was likely to sell better if they weren’t on the cover?

11. Correct, but that doesn’t mean they should have listened to them. That, or they should have permanently changed the cover after the initial pressing. The fact that we still have to live with it on streaming platforms is a hate crime.

12. The album was going to sell well anyway because of the combination of the Greatest Hits being huge and Call the shots being incredible.

13. ADM

ADM

Looking at that cover, it just brings me back and makes me wish I was who I am now when they were who they were then.

14. That is a fantastic cover! However Nadine and Cheryls shots are not the best they could look! Nicola steals the show!

15. I actually like both covers, obviously I prefer the one with the girls on it but I love the purple of the other cover.

16. The "Call the Shots" single cover would equally have been a sublime "Tangled Up" cover.

17. They really hit their "zenith" during the Tangled Up era. Faultless!

18. If/when Tangled Up gets a vinyl, I'd pray the fan edition cover is used.

19. I bloody loved that cover.

Made this version back when the instrumentals got leaked on GAM.

[​IMG]

20. Like the whole album instrumentals leaked or was it just Damn? Your cover is just stunning!

ohaimanabu and j267 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.