Girls Aloud: Rest In Peace, Sarah Nicole Harding (1981-2021) | Page 3731 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls Aloud: Rest In Peace, Sarah Nicole Harding (1981-2021)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. But it's a win win situation with THAT album!

lushLuck, sfmartin, Sam and 10 others like this.
  2. I love this intro so much

lushLuck, Elysium, Sunny B and 6 others like this.
  3. Still peeved they cut a lot of it -

Lapras, LuckyLucky, Sam and 10 others like this.
  4. Who was doing it like them? Iconic.

lushLuck, Sam, Sunny B and 6 others like this.
  5. Honestly there were so many single choices, I don’t know how they decided.

lushLuck, Elysium, LightYears and 2 others like this.
  6. Holy shit, I had NO IDEA. The full version of the intro flows so much better. Whomever edited this show just hated that intro as the tour visual bonus feature on the DVD just didn’t include it (same with the live CD but that somewhat made sense).

lushLuck, JMRGBY, P'NutButter and 3 others like this.
  7. The intro to the show was butchered as well! The full intro video is ICONIC stuff.

lushLuck, Elysium, Sunny B and 6 others like this.
  8. Revolution in the Head won many new stans for the group. Fact.

9. Tune, tune, tune!
    Should have been a single.

lushLuck, singabob and Elysium like this.
  10. and the 'Untouchable' witchy interlude

11. I didn't realise there was a longer of the Models interlude from the Ten Tour outside of the one from the official DVD until this week nn. I get there's only so much you can put on a disc, but content was robbed from us.

12. Safe to say my teacher didn't insult Girls Aloud's rendition of Broken Strings in assembly again...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. I wish someone had footage of the Untouchable screens from the Ten tour. It was mainly Nicola wearing the kind of coloured pipes that Robyn had on in the Indestructible video.

lushLuck, ohaimanabu, Elysium and 3 others like this.
  14. I wish all the tour interlude/visuals videos would leak. They always had so much fun on them.

15. I was thinking about this the other day when watching a video of Untouchable! I had my back to the stage so never saw that

16. The sign-off is sending me!

lushLuck, Elysium, DoggySwami and 2 others like this.
  17. Elysium likes this.
  18. I had tier seats for my Manchester date and I won't lie, I watched the visual more because I knew in Liverpool I'd be at the b-stage.

lushLuck and Elysium like this.
  19. I've never even seen a clip of the Nicola backdrop?!!

Here's a better view of the witchy interlude from 2009 -

20. Me either - that's the problem with it being on the b-stage, any videos will be facing away from the main stage or focused directly on the girls. I don't think you can even spy it on the DVD.

Elysium and actorandlyricist like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.