Girls Aloud: Sarah Nicole Harding (1981-2021) | Page 3564 | The Popjustice Forum

Girls Aloud: Sarah Nicole Harding (1981-2021)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by marknyc, Nov 16, 2007.

1. I think the “more difficult than it had to be” remark from Cheryl was more about the actual tour? I might be wrong.

2. I don't think the situation was ever THAT toxic behind the scenes. The first hiatus kind of broke the dynamic within the group and it was hard to recreate that because they all were different women with different paths and objectives. TEN was kind of a failure in this perspective but it was still a pop triumph.

A reunion this time around would be much different anyway, all of their solo career is at a all time low, and for obvious reason there wouldn't be cat fights between them now. They seem to be at peace and if all five ever want to reunite, there would be no drama and it would seem less fabricated.

Womanizer, Vyrisus, Stewart and 2 others like this.
  3. When speaking of the toxic atmosphere, is this in relation to what Nadine said about being told about the split just minutes before the last show?

4. Yeah I always took it that it was during the middle of the tour that relations between the Cheryl, Nicola, Kimberley & Nadine got frosty again.

DoggySwami likes this.
  5. They all seemed to be very friendly with each other October-December 2012.

Krissykins, joeee and madgemad like this.
  6. Perhaps there was a New Year’s Eve bash that didn’t go down so well sjsksn

If You Go likes this.

7. This is so good. It makes me feel
    emotional and nostalgic. Like I’m walking on clouds or something.

I miss them so much. Whenever I think about Girls Aloud and then remember Sarah I get sad. I hope she can survive this and be healthy and happy.

This group is such a huge part of my life and their songs bring me back to moments of years and years ago. I’ll always cherish them.

8. ADM

ADM

It was a Friday and I was waiting for someone to collect me for a lift home. I left them waiting!

9. upu

upu

Love Machine has now finally over 30 million plays on Spotify.
    Still can't believe it's their most streamed single.

10. Not a bad thing really Love Machine is a fab pop song.

YourLeadSinger and Stopremix like this.
  11. Heard The Promise in a hair salon in Athens today. Worldwide status confirmed!

Womanizer, marie_05, Jacques and 5 others like this.
  12. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Gays liking girl bands confirmed!

ElectricPlatypus likes this.
  13. *Continental gays.

14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It just occurred to me today that when they were finishing up with Untouchable, Gaga and Katy were on their opening eras. Feels like a lifetime ago!!

Red Coat, Overdose, ratedr and 12 others like this.
  15. Just got the Love Machine 7" in the mail. Form just nailed it with their graphic design, didn’t they? And that Lamezma mix! Heaven.

16. We don’t talk about this song enough. The way that it would be the lead single & career highlight on anyone else’s album, but for Girls Aloud it’s not even the best song on the album it was released on.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  17. One of my all time Fave GA songs. Love it.

18. In one of their Out of Control era interviews (I think it's on the bonus disc or something), Nadine told the rest of the girls that she ran into George Michael on a plane, and he told her he loves Call The Shots.

Rob, Womanizer, Overdose and 15 others like this.
  19. King displaying taste as always.

20. Such a well-made icy bop. Love the live version with Nadine singing with Cheryl in the end.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.