Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show (2024 Tour)

We all have a wishlist of songs we'd like them to sing, but if they don't sing the ones on mine I won't be upset.

I'd be upset if they did an entire setlist of covers and no original Girls Aloud songs.

The one thing that does excite me is there will definitely be album tracks performed this time. They've mentioned it too many times now. However, I can't see any being performed in full - rather a medley of 4/5 of them.

The one thing that does excite me is there will definitely be album tracks performed this time. They've mentioned it too many times now. However, I can't see any being performed in full - rather a medley of 4/5 of them.
Oh really? I think we’ll defo get one or two in full. They’ve clearly got singles they aren’t willing to perform (I.e See The Day etc) so it leaves room for a few full tracks and a medley!

Oh really? I think we’ll defo get one or two in full. They’ve clearly got singles they aren’t willing to perform (I.e See The Day etc) so it leaves room for a few full tracks and a medley!
If they see tours getting longer and longer and they still come up with a 18-songs setlist then I will be kinda upset ddd. I want them to get creative and play with medleys. A setlist with 25 songs can be perfect if they do medleys.

I am sure there will be medleys and songs used in their video seagues. I am just happy we get to see them perform again and give Sarah a good send off.

Mvnl

Staff member
There's those albums where all the right singles were picked that now feel like 'great singles + filler' and although Girls Aloud's albums are overall of pretty great quality I quite like the fact that every album has its underrated/non-single gems on them and not a single one of them got made redundant by Ten.

Its pretty incredible to think that a band could have such an iconic/signature song on every album the way they did.

SOTU - Sound of the Underground
WWTNS? - Love Machine
Chemistry - Biology
Tangled Up - Call The Shots
Out of Control - The Promise

then when you add in Something Kinda Ooooh and Something New its pretty incredible...

Mvnl

Staff member
Its pretty incredible to think that a band could have such an iconic/signature song on every album the way they did.

SOTU - Sound of the Underground
WWTNS? - Love Machine
Chemistry - Biology
Tangled Up - Call The Shots
Out of Control - The Promise

then when you add in Something Kinda Ooooh and Something New its pretty incredible...
Yeah I said the same about their tour ad. It includes a song from each era (I think) and it doesn't feel forced in any way because they all were equally iconic.