Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

Table Manners was so fun to listen to but I sadly have to agree with whoever said Cheryl is such a bore these days. The whole "I can’t do that cause I’m a mum" / "I’m 40 so I have to behave like a very old person" thing is really annoying. I fear for the tour if she gets in control, and it pains me to say that as she’s my favorite.

he/him
The outfits Cheryl wore for Manchester Pride 2019 and Mighty Hoopla 2021 were hardly miles away from a Girls Aloud concert look and were fairly recent, so I’m hoping her “what we we wore was so revealing” doesn’t extend that far and we have some hope for a similar pop star look next year.

Nadine, though, bang on the money as usual!

She/Her/Queen
my fiance just surprised me with a flight to London AND tickets to the Sunday O2 show... I'm on CLOUD 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's getting some ninny tonight!

Me reading this while thinking about buying a VIP ticket for my single self for the second Manchester date:

crying-emotional.gif

Last edited:
Can't believe I'm seeing them after all these years, gonna be a blast! I bet they will do Graffiti My Soul and Memory of You.

By the way, ended up with an extra ticket for Newcastle (May 31, block 104, row D), that I would be happy to part with at face value if anyone needs it.