Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

There is something a wee bit thrilling about the Nadine and Cheryl duo strutting before they come together as a foursome.
tumblr_puwh0n1iB51vnhpypo1_1280.jpg

Somebody mentioned decent prices earlier. Does anybody have what the packages are and their prices? Not sure if I've missed it somewhere....

I will always take a live show over new music - they’ve got such an extensive back catalog, their upcoming tour will be completely fresh.

To anyone worrying about certain dates clashing with other events, there’s such big gaps between shows. There will easily be double the number of dates.

I trust in Nadine that her participation was conditional on this not being included

Ah she was always a pro when performing it live, she looked almost as if she liked the song.

I will always take a live show over new music - they’ve got such an extensive back catalog, their upcoming tour will be completely fresh.

Of course you have a point, theoretically, but they're not much creative when it comes to setlists. They did keep their singles out to perform ''Call Me Maybe'' on TEN ddd.

I mean yeah, what exactly is coming at 8:30am tomorrow if the tour has already been announced?

I fear that it was supposed to be the Tour announcement tomorrow morning, but TicketMaster leaking the information early made them rush release all of the info tonight and release the press articles as well.
What else could they announce now that we have the Tour dates and all?

Thing is, it would be weird to have the countown come to 0 tomorrow and no new announcement comes on d-day.

He/Him
It’s called fashion, sweaty. Look it up!

I like the “he’s not mine, but I can’t let go” line a lot more than “wrote your name on the window” and the ending, would’ve kept it for the first part instead of repeating “wrote your name on the window”.

Those verses though…
Wait! Did this just leak?!

Sam

he/they
Yeah this is all giving rush release tbh. Nothing was simultaneous, Ticketmaster prob published early, gays hacking the 3 arena etc

We’ve got the interview to look forward tomorrow and a whole day of press to hear about how they’re not doing new music. Can’t wait!