Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

Staff member
They should go the Sugababes route and pick someone new and upcoming for support, like Rose Gray or METTE.

I'd like an abridged version of this fan-made extended mix of the three released versions of Long Hot Summer to be performed, please. ☺️

[I'm not going to get it.]

Last edited:
I assumed support acts and their labels paid to be on tours for publicity? So wouldn’t artists be clambering to open for a sold out tour? Seeing Rogue Traders, The Saturdays, Girls Can’t Catch and Amelia Lily as opening acts was pretty iconic looking back.

I assumed support acts and their labels paid to be on tours for publicity? So wouldn’t artists be clambering to open for a sold out tour? Seeing Rogue Traders, The Saturdays, Girls Can’t Catch and Amelia Lily as opening acts was pretty iconic looking back.

True but labels will pay for new relatively unknown acts. 3/4 of the acts you named had never released a single proper before opening for Girls Aloud. It’s only iconic looking back. At the time, everyone was all “who?”.

Plus for shows as technical as theirs is likely to be, will they want the hassle of having a band on beforehand and all the messing around that requires? A DJ mixing desk can be easily rolled on/off.