Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

1. The way they keep serving ''album photoshoot'' with these pictures is painful.

2. They look gorgeous but announcing Pride in the most mute colors possible is a choice dddd.

3. This gives me hope that they're back for the long term and not just for a tour.
I assume because they are wearing skin tight PVC?

What happened with Hoopla then? I was convinced hoopla fell apart because they decided to tour instead of do festivals. Maybe they’re fine with this as it’s after the tour.

I bought tickets to the last Liverpool show solely as I was worried it would be the final time we see them on stage. However, I’m DELIGHTED there’s more to come! No Twitlonger in sight.

Sorry!
It's not like this doesn't happen all the time, but with this one something just is slightly off?

Yes is the shadows and the light reflections and their different skin tones make it look like they had different settings.

Wait at them to make a new post with a backstage video with all four hahahhaha.

Amazing news in the sense that this means they will somehow keep going as a band after the Tour. This is definitely giving me hope for the future as I don't think they're doing it for "the money" (one headline date split in 5 won't bring that much money I guess).

Mvnl

Staff member
Yes is the shadows and the light reflections and their different skin tones make it look like they had different settings.

Wait at them to make a new post with a backstage video with all four hahahhaha.
That and Nicola being slightly bigger while being behind the others! (her basically walking into the others isn't helping either)
But oh well, it's not like it's an album cover.

Last edited: