Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

4 months today I'll be in Liverpool! I'm going with an old uni friend I haven't seen in a few years, we were together in Liverpool on the last night of the Ten tour, it's gonna be so lovely/emosh!

Then I'm going the next night with my mum which will be equally lovely, and my seats are so amazing I will cry as soon as I sit in them.

This specific picture made me so sad for the first time since they reunited because in a millisecond of seeing it my brain questioned why there was four and not five, and then it repeated, and then it repeated again until I remembered why.

Sad to say, that's exactly what goes through my head every time I see them as a four piece. Especially during those reunion pics and interviews last year.

I would like to go to Brighton but, for one I don't have any gay friends (but it's a personal thing I'm actively working on) and there's a festival in Ireland with a few acts I'd love to see the same weekend..

As well, is anyone going to night one in Dublin? I've tickets for night two but want/will go to the night before too, how could you not - the first Girls Aloud show in 11 years!

I would like to go to Brighton but, for one I don't have any gay friends (but it's a personal thing I'm actively working on) and there's a festival in Ireland with a few acts I'd love to see the same weekend..

As well, is anyone going to night one in Dublin? I've tickets for night two but want/will go to the night before too, how could you not - the first Girls Aloud show in 11 years!
Girls Aloud >>> any other acts.

I'll go on both nights in Dublin