Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

Also, I noticed that when you go to their website there's a ''Play My City'' button so you can request a concert. Was it always there? That makes me think they're back for good.

1709622096692.png

I don't know about new music in the future, but I do get the sense that they were pleasantly surprised by the level of interest and attention their reunion and last years anniversary releases received.

I'd gladly welcome a new album at some point but if not I'm just so thrilled that I'll be seeing them and part of this tribute to Sarah!

I still can’t believe I get to see them live in just over 2 months! It’s crazy.

I keep rewatching music videos, documentaries, tour DVD’s etc lately. Like a lot.

Best girlband ever. I cannot wait to see this tour.
I was going through my parents shed the other week and found my limited edition version of Out of Control (which I'd angrily accused them of binning years ago ahsgsgs) - it's still so sleek and glossy! Also found Style and all of their tour DVDs, I'm going to start rewatching one every week in the run up to my date!

I was going through my parents shed the other week and found my limited edition version of Out of Control (which I'd angrily accused them of binning years ago ahsgsgs) - it's still so sleek and glossy! Also found Style and all of their tour DVDs, I'm going to start rewatching one every week in the run up to my date!

The book-style edition of Out of Control? Yeah that's nice and the cover is so much better and that sucks because the standard edition's photo is stunning. I can't wait for that anniversary, we might find out the creative process:

''You can't spread five girls in a landscape picture for a square cover''
''Borders''
''And the fonts?''
''Stretch baby, stretch. I want that clumsy word doc image''.

The book-style edition of Out of Control? Yeah that's nice and the cover is so much better and that sucks because the standard edition's photo is stunning. I can't wait for that anniversary, we might find out the creative process:

''You can't spread five girls in a landscape picture for a square cover''
''Borders''
''And the fonts?''
''Stretch baby, stretch. I want that clumsy word doc image''.
Yeah! It's so pretty. I can't wait for it either to hear the demos teased on the second disc and of course some unheard tracks. Hopefully we get it before 2028 (I think we will)

I have all the tour DVD’s - except the Ten tour. Which I had… but it seems to have disappeared over the years. Pity, because the YouTube videos for that are just such poor quality it kills me.

I just keep putting them on repeat. I’m getting so excited!!

Actually, I hope we get the tour DVD’s in 4K upscale down the line. Getting Jump and Love Machine so far gives me hope! I’d kill to be able to watch that entire first segment of the Ten tour in 4K.

They’re doing Brighton Pride

why is Nadine the only one excited to be there?

this stretch as a band feels bigger than Ten

pretty sure this weeks meeting was about the setlist and opener. Also, I don’t think it was a coincidence they wished Olly Alexander good luck at Eurovision he may be their opener.

pretty sure this weeks meeting was about the setlist and opener. Also, I don’t think it was a coincidence they wished Olly Alexander good luck at Eurovision he may be their opener.

I've always loved Nadine because she's such a gorgeous woman with a power voice but always acts like a child when she's happy.

Also, Olly sang at Sarah's Charity Event so they know them and then Kim and Nicola joined him on stage during a festival. I think they're just friends.

he/him

Setlists and openers are decided much further in advance than this so mixes, lighting, backdrops etc can be sorted.

Just because they're not all grinning ear-to-ear doesn't mean they're not excited, I can look like I'm scowling whilst I'm having the best day ever ddd
Yeah I don’t mean it in a sense that something was wrong but it is probably put together from solo images and intriguing the decision to have one smiling and the rest not. I do like the serious mood too.