Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

IMG_8818.png
Several teary moments tonight
Full mailer below:

Announcing ‘The Girls Aloud Show’ Arena Tour 2024​

Hello there,
We hope you are really well, we know it’s been a while.
Yes, it’s us Cheryl, Kimberley, Nadine and Nicola here and we have some exciting news to share with you.
In celebration of Girls Aloud turning 21 this month we wanted to be the first to tell you that we will be hitting the road once again next year for an arena tour of the UK and Ireland.
We all started talking about the possibility of doing something to celebrate Girls Aloud’s 20-year anniversary a few years ago but when Sarah fell ill all priorities changed. Over the last year we've felt this outpouring of love – obviously towards Sarah, but also towards the group too and it's really ignited something in all of us. We have collectively decided that the time is right to celebrate our fans, our achievements as a band and of course our wonderful band mate Sarah with a tour. We will of course be performing all our hits and more and we promise you the best night out! We hope you will come to sing and dance with us again.

We can’t wait to see you and we want to take this moment to thank you for the ongoing support and love we’ve felt over the years.

With all our love

Cheryl, Kimberley, Nicola, Nadine

X X X X

On the one hand, I do get the “don’t be so entitled” posts and I agree, but there are also “insiders” who even now are claiming they were right about everything when clearly they were wrong.

It’s all fine though! It’s still very exciting for their fans to have them back and celebrating their legacy, and I don’t doubt they’ll do a beautiful job honoring Sarah as well. Maybe the real unfinished business has nothing to do with music, but how they left things at the end of Ten, and another tour, another press cycle, another goodbye gives them a chance to do right by their fans and themselves.

he/him
The visuals are so camp, so Girls Aloud
The visuals:

3GA1W-2048x1366.jpg

Full mailer below:

Announcing ‘The Girls Aloud Show’ Arena Tour 2024​

Hello there,
We hope you are really well, we know it’s been a while.
Yes, it’s us Cheryl, Kimberley, Nadine and Nicola here and we have some exciting news to share with you.
In celebration of Girls Aloud turning 21 this month we wanted to be the first to tell you that we will be hitting the road once again next year for an arena tour of the UK and Ireland.
We all started talking about the possibility of doing something to celebrate Girls Aloud’s 20-year anniversary a few years ago but when Sarah fell ill all priorities changed. Over the last year we've felt this outpouring of love – obviously towards Sarah, but also towards the group too and it's really ignited something in all of us. We have collectively decided that the time is right to celebrate our fans, our achievements as a band and of course our wonderful band mate Sarah with a tour. We will of course be performing all our hits and more and we promise you the best night out! We hope you will come to sing and dance with us again.

We can’t wait to see you and we want to take this moment to thank you for the ongoing support and love we’ve felt over the years.

With all our love

Cheryl, Kimberley, Nicola, Nadine

X X X X

I love how they went by alphabet order for the names at the beginning and they finish the mail with "Cheryl, Kimberley, Nicola, Nadine".

Also, how genuinely excited Nadine seems in every picture? I adore her.

On the one hand, I do get the “don’t be so entitled” posts and I agree, but there are also “insiders” who even now are claiming they were right about everything when clearly they were wrong.

Well, I’d say that they didn’t make it up on purpose to fool anyone but maybe someone along the insider chain jumped to conclusions and it has been passed on as fact.

Possibly someone heard they were doing shows in June and assumed it was for Mighty Hoopla, and so spread the information as fact. Maybe someone heard they were in the studio recording and assumed it was new material but it was tidying up old demos, promo/tour vocals etc. so it wasn’t a lie, just misinformed perhaps

Unless we can get told what they actually know (or thought they knew), rather than vague hints, it’s hard to determine exactly what is what.

Not sure why but the photos really remind me of this shoot .

And I love them all with all my heart so no shade to Nicola and Kimberley, but there is something SO special about seeing Cheryl and Nadine together again.

A tour is what I longed for more than anything and believed would never happen so I'm over the moon. Their reasons for doing it are so bittersweet but it will be very emotional, healing and rewarding for them and us.

The crap in the press about them filming a superhero music video was just complete and utter bollocks then?