Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

Bless their hearts they've been taping promo and social media content back to back, it feels like I've seen them in 3 different outfits since November dddd.

Me too!! They totally milked those 3 days of promo. Somebody planned 7 months of content in for those days.

I’ve just had a walk and listened back to songs from SOTU and WWTNS but also Tour audio. I’ve got friends going to the show that have never seen them live and I’m so excited for them to see them!

Let's make common knowledge, some people will come to Dublin as well.
DUBLIN GUIDE - Any pictures are from my own visits. I don’t have photos of everything I’m afraid as some stuff I did years ago or even as a kid.

PAID ATTRACTIONS
• Guinness Storehouse - if you’re interested in the famous stout, come and see where it’s made and even taste a proper Irish pint at the end. Plus there’s a domed cafe at the top with 360° views of Dublin. It’s fun even if you don’t drink and suitable for all ages
PRICE - €28/$30

• Emerald Park - A bus ride from Dublin into County Meath is Emerald Park, Ireland’s #1 theme park. Amazing place to visit, great rides, a zoo, a circus, birds of prey show, petting zoo, delicious food.
PRICE - €43/$46
IMG_2473.jpegIMG_2474.jpeg

• Dublin Zoo - Self explanatory but if it’s raining, it can be a nice day out and has some really cool animals
PRICE - €21/$24

• Trinity College/Old Library/Book Of Kell’s - one for the history buffs. This is Irelands version of Oxford University. It has books and artefacts dating back thousands of years including the Book Of Kells which is believed to be from 800AD
PRICE - €25/$27

Dublin Castle - One of the most prolific structures. Opened in 1204 and former home to the Irish Monarchy (of which I’m a direct descendant, just saying). Tour includes the castle interior and grounds.
PRICES - €8/$10

Airfield Estate - Get an insight to the agricultural history of Ireland with Dublin’s only remaining operational farm. Also features a stately home to walk around.
PRICES - €13/$16

FREE ATTRACTIONS
• Phoenix Park - If the weathers good, you can get lost for hours in Phoenix park. It’s massive, great for picnics and you even rent bikes to cycle around it.

• National Botanic Gardens - Gardens with indoor and outdoor exhibitions. Set in a lovely park as well.

• Dún Laoghaire Harbour - Just outside the city is this lovely harbour on the East coast. There’s two lighthouses so you can walk from one side to the other if the weathers nice. There’s also an amazing ice cream shop there called Teddy’s.

• Poolbeg Lighthouse - There’s only one lighthouse here but you can walk much further out right into the centre of the bay.

FOOD & DRINK
• Temple Bar - world famous spot to enjoy a pint and some live music.
IMG_2468.jpegIMG_2469.jpeg

• Bunsen - Great chain of Dublin based burger bars. Simple menu but delicious. The milkshakes are some of the best I’ve ever had!
IMG_2467.jpeg

• Beanhive Coffee - one of my favourite cafes, does amazing breakfasts and lunches but it’s small so not guaranteed a seat. They do coloured latte art, it’s amazing.
IMG_2470.jpegIMG_2471.jpeg

• Captain America’s - Marvel themed American restaurant. Good option if you want to stick with food you’re used to.

• The Duke - Found myself in here once by accident after running in to escape the rain. Had a delicious bowl of Irish Stew which was perfect and warmed me back up. Definitely a traditional menu if you want to sample the local cuisine.
IMG_2472.jpeg
(I promise it tastes better than it looks)

I don’t have the best experience with nightlife there so I won’t comment but I’m hoping somewhere does an after party.

DUBLIN GUIDE - Any pictures are from my own visits. I don’t have photos of everything I’m afraid as some stuff I did years ago or even as a kid.

PAID ATTRACTIONS
• Guinness Storehouse - if you’re interested in the famous stout, come and see where it’s made and even taste a proper Irish pint at the end. Plus there’s a domed cafe at the top with 360° views of Dublin. It’s fun even if you don’t drink and suitable for all ages
PRICE - €28/$30

• Emerald Park - A bus ride from Dublin into County Meath is Emerald Park, Ireland’s #1 theme park. Amazing place to visit, great rides, a zoo, a circus, birds of prey show, petting zoo, delicious food.
PRICE - €43/$46
View attachment 52706View attachment 52707

• Dublin Zoo - Self explanatory but if it’s raining, it can be a nice day out and has some really cool animals
PRICE - €21/$24

• Trinity College/Old Library/Book Of Kell’s - one for the history buffs. This is Irelands version of Oxford University. It has books and artefacts dating back thousands of years including the Book Of Kells which is believed to be from 800AD
PRICE - €25/$27

Dublin Castle - One of the most prolific structures. Opened in 1204 and former home to the Irish Monarchy (of which I’m a direct descendant, just saying). Tour includes the castle interior and grounds.
PRICES - €8/$10

Airfield Estate - Get an insight to the agricultural history of Ireland with Dublin’s only remaining operational farm. Also features a stately home to walk around.
PRICES - €13/$16

FREE ATTRACTIONS
• Phoenix Park - If the weathers good, you can get lost for hours in Phoenix park. It’s massive, great for picnics and you even rent bikes to cycle around it.

• National Botanic Gardens - Gardens with indoor and outdoor exhibitions. Set in a lovely park as well.

• Dún Laoghaire Harbour - Just outside the city is this lovely harbour on the East coast. There’s two lighthouses so you can walk from one side to the other if the weathers nice. There’s also an amazing ice cream shop there called Teddy’s.

• Poolbeg Lighthouse - There’s only one lighthouse here but you can walk much further out right into the centre of the bay.

FOOD & DRINK
View attachment 52708View attachment 52709

• Bunsen - Great chain of Dublin based burger bars. Simple menu but delicious. The milkshakes are some of the best I’ve ever had!
View attachment 52710

• Beanhive Coffee - one of my favourite cafes, does amazing breakfasts and lunches but it’s small so not guaranteed a seat. They do coloured latte art, it’s amazing.
View attachment 52711View attachment 52712

• Captain America’s - Marvel themed American restaurant. Good option if you want to stick with food you’re used to.

• The Duke - Found myself in here once by accident after running in to escape the rain. Had a delicious bowl of Irish Stew which was perfect and warmed me back up. Definitely a traditional menu if you want to sample the local cuisine.
View attachment 52713

I don’t have the best experience with nightlife there so I won’t comment but I’m hoping somewhere does an after party.

In terms of night life there is some but not much LGBTQ+/inclusive spots. Street 66 or PantiBar for more 'bar', Pennylane for cocktails, The George is the most famous and will probably be most post-concert friendly in terms of what they'll play (but doesn't mean it's the best) for dancing and then a more all-out club night is Mother. Plenty other bars too, hit me up if ye need other recommendations.

In terms of night life there is some but not much LGBTQ+/inclusive spots. Street 66 or PantiBar for more 'bar', Pennylane for cocktails, The George is the most famous and will probably be most post-concert friendly in terms of what they'll play (but doesn't mean it's the best) for dancing and then a more all-out club night is Mother. Plenty other bars too, hit me up if ye need other recommendations.

OK but where do we get something kinda ooooh?

The way I can't tell if this is literal or figurative. The song: The George (and hopefully in some capacity in 3Arena!)

"Something kinda ooooh" = "an hot irish man jumping on our tutu"

"our tutu" = well...you get the point

ahahaha just kidding...or not?

Thank you!! I honestly don’t think I’ve ever been on a night out there!

I was usually with my parents and when I’ve gone with Ben we’ve always got the late bus home

PAID ATTRACTIONS
PRICE - €28/$30

PRICE - €43/$46
View attachment 52706View attachment 52707

PRICE - €21/$24

PRICE - €25/$27

PRICES - €8/$10

PRICES - €13/$16

FREE ATTRACTIONS

FOOD & DRINK
View attachment 52708View attachment 52709

View attachment 52710

View attachment 52711View attachment 52712

View attachment 52713

This is amazing!! Thank you so so much.

Almost 1 month to go, shall we do a "who is attending where" kind of list? So we can have popjusticers reunions/meets at the venues?

I can collect the information, just DM me the date that you'll be attending and in a week from now I'll post the full list.

Just a reminder since we changed page.