Girls Aloud - The Girls Aloud Show *SPOILERS*

Are we allowing spoilers in this thread?

They were all kind of talking over each other, but Nadine did mention

I Think We're Alone Now

when they were talking about the few singles they were cutting.

He/him
I don't mind if they cut See The Day, Life Got Cold, Loving Kind, Long Hot Summer and Walk This Way from the top 10s. None of them would be live highlights for me. They're fine songs, but they're not that dynamic to need a place on a live setlist.

I don't mind if they cut See The Day, Life Got Cold, Loving Kind, Long Hot Summer and Walk This Way from the top 10s. None of them would be live highlights for me. They're fine songs, but they're not that dynamic to need a place on a live setlist.
Long Hot Summer is well overdue a return and is exactly the sort of song that would pop off in a live setting. But the rest I could live without.

'See The Day' and 'I Think We're Alone Now' I suspect are the cuts. 'Walk This Way' will likely get spliced with 'Wake Me Up' again.

That other song wasn't really a single to them or us, so we can just count that out.

'See The Day' and 'I Think We're Alone Now' I suspect are the cuts. 'Walk This Way' will likely get spliced with 'Wake Me Up' again.

That other song wasn't really a single to them or us, so we can just count that out.

Oh how I loved that medley.

Also, ''our biggest set yet'' gets me so excited!